20

The Mission

AUTHOR P.O.V
Mr. Park that felt uncomfortable with the awkward tension, spoke to break it. " So, emm.. Today we have a mission.. " His words make Y/N turned her head towards him. " Mission ? Where ? " She asked, curious. But before Mr. Park get to open his mouth, a voice suddenly interrupted their conversation.

" Why you want to know ? It's not like you will join us

" Why you want to know ? It's not like you will join us.. " Jimin said in a cold tone while looking straight at her. Y/N slowly looked down, unable to argue with her husband. " Jimin ! Watch your mouth.. She WILL join us.. " Mr. Park's words make Jimin's eyes went wide as he looked at his dad. " What ?? Dad, no ! She is not joining this mission ! She's a betrayer ! " Jimin said while pointing towards Y/N. Taehyung immediately stroked his little sister's back as soon as Jimin said that while glaring at the guy. Why is he being like this ??

" Stop ! My decision is final ! She will join this mission ! Remember, Park.. She's still the second leader of Dark Fire.. " Mr. Park said, earning a scoff from his son. " The second leader ? She's the second leader but she betrayed this gang ?? " Jimin said, looking at his dad. " Stop ! Enough with this betrayer thingy, Jimin ! " Mr. Park said, raising his voice. " No ! I'm not gonna stop ! Not until the position is replaced with Anna.. " Jimin's words make everyone looked at him. What ?! " What ?? You want this stranger to replaced your wife ?? You want HER to lead this gang ?? Are you crazy ?? " Mr. Park said, looking at his son in disbelief. What has this girl done to you, son.. " At least.. She don't have the intention to betray it.. "

Jimin said, slowly turning his head to look at Y/N. Enough.. Y/N put down her fork and spoon before looking at her father-in-law. " Dad.. It's okay.. I don't have to join this mission.. " She said then smiled before standing up, taking a last glance at her husband before walking away. Mr. Park sighed before looking at Jimin. " Happy now ?? Hey, remember.. If it's not because of me, you won't be in this position.. You will never be labelled as the most dangerous and powerful mafia leader in the world.. I'm your father, Park Jimin.. So you have to listen to me.. When I say 'no', means NO.. " He said before walking away, leaving them. Taehyung glared at Jimin before speaking.

" I'm impressed, BOSS

" I'm impressed, BOSS.. " He pronounced the word 'boss' a little louder before standing up, walking away. Jimin sighed heavily while Anna softly stroked his back to calm him down. Oh my god..

Few Hours Later..

Y/N P.O.V
I sighed while putting the gun on my pocket.

Looks like I have to join

Looks like I have to join.. I sat down on the bed, waiting for Taehyung oppa. I don't want to join this mission but Taehyung and dad forced me. They said that this mission is not gonna work out if didn't join. Well, I hope the mission goes as plan.. Suddenly, the door opened, revealing Taehyung. " Ready, boss ? " He said, smiling. I chuckled before walking towards him. " Ready.. "

The black car stopped in front of an abandoned building. " In 3.. 2.. 1..! " I said before running into the building as soon as I walked out of the car, followed by the others. Thank goodness they are professional during a mission. I thought they will ignore my orders and follow that Anna's order instead.

Few Minutes Later..

Here I am, hiding behind a wall while pointing my gun towards the leader of our enemy's gang. I want to shoot him then ended this war but suddenly..

BANG !!!

" Ahh ! " I immediately collapsed to the floor as soon as the bullet hit my left shoulder. " Y/N ! " I heard Taehyung's voice then I turned my head, only to see that he is running towards me. " Hey ! You okay ?? " He asked while cupping my face as soon as he kneeled beside me, looking worried as hell. I closed my eyes while trying to endure the pain. Shit ! It hurts ! " Jimin ! " I immediately opened my eyes as soon as I heard his name being called by Taehyung, only to see that he is standing not so far away from us with Anna beside him. There's many dead bodies around us and blood is everywhere. " Jimin, help ! Y/N's being shot ! "

Taehyung said, looking straight at Jimin while his hands are holding me close to him. Jimin looked at me before looking at Taehyung again. His next words make my heart broke into pieces.. " Oh really? By the enemy or.. DARK FIRE ?.. " He bursted out, making Taehyung's eyes went wide. " Yah ! What the fuck, Park Jimin ?! " He yelled on the top of his lungs while looking at Jimin with anger in his eyes. Jimin smirked then rolled his eyes before walking away with Anna. Anna smirked at us before walking away, following Jimin. I layed my body on the cold floor. Shit.. My heart hurts more than my shoulder..