28

Don't Leave Me

Y/N P.O.V
" Cupcake ?.. Hey ! " I slowly looked up with my puffy eyes as I heard Taehyung oppa's voice. Oppa.. He hurriedly put the tray of food that he brought on the night stand before rushing towards me.

" Hey

" Hey.. Get up.. " He said softly while grabbing my wrist, pulling me up. I shook my head, hugging my knees again. " No.. " I said in a low tone, almost burst into tears. I have no spirit anymore.. Being locked in this fucking room makes me feel useless.. Really useless.. I can't fucking do anything.. And I don't know why until now, I don't want to escape by the balcony.. Half of my heart says that there's something I need to do in this mansion..

" Hey.. Park Y/N.. Look at me.. " He spoke, grabbing my face, cupping it. Park Y/N.. I looked at him with watery eyes. " Listen.. You need to fight back.. You can't be weak like this.. You don't want Anna to win, right ? You hate her, right ? And tell me.. Do you want to lose Jimin ?.. " His last question make me slowly shook my head. Maybe I 'hate' him.. But he's my husband, so I don't want to lose him.. Taehyung smiled. " Good.. Now stand up, sit on the bed and I will feed you.. Give your body a little energy.. You wanna fight, right ? "

His words make me slowly curved a small smile. Thanks oppa.. So, I slowly stand up on my two fucking feet then walked towards the bed, sitting down on it. Taehyung sat down in front of me after he brought the tray of food, putting it in front of me. " Say ahh~ " He opened his mouth, putting the spoon full of rice in front of my mouth. I chuckled before opening my mouth, eating the food.

Few Minutes Later..

While oppa is feeding me the delicious lunch, out of blue..

BANG !!!

Our heads immediately turned towards the door. What the hell is that ? " Cupcake.. Err, you stay here okay ? Don't go anywhere ! Stay here ! " Taehyung said, putting the spoon down before walking out of the room, leaving me alone.. I frowned. What is happening ?.. I looked at the door. It's opened..

I keep on turning my head towards the door. Thinking.. Should I go ? Or not ? I tapped my fingers on the tray, thinking hard. If I go, oppa will scold me for not listening to him.. I put my fingers on my chin. But I'm the leader.. I have to go.. " Ahh ! Fuck my life ! " I said to myself before standing up from the bed, running out of the room.

I ran towards the stairs, only to see.. Oh my goodness.. My eyes widen at the sight in front of me. Everyone is fighting with each other. And almost all of Dark Fire's members are the one that is standing or at the top of someone's body. Okay, okay.. I admit they are strong.. Gunshots are heard every second. Blood are all over the place. Eww.. Suddenly, I saw something that I think, the worst sight for me.. Oh shit.. Jimin is punching a guy rapidly while the guy just keep on laughing. And that guy is ADAM !

" What the fuck do you want ?! What the fuck do you want from me ??!! " Jimin shouted the same words every time he punch him

" What the fuck do you want ?! What the fuck do you want from me ??!! " Jimin shouted the same words every time he punch him. Adam laughed out loud. " I want my baby girl.. I want my baby girl ! Hahahaha ! " His words make me furrowed my eyesbrows. Baby girl..? Suddenly, Adam's head turned towards me. " Baby ! " He yelled while smiling widely, causing Jimin to looked at me.

" Y/N ! Get inside your room.. Now ! " He raised his voice while his eyes are filled with.. Anxiety and.. Love ?.. " Y/N.. Why you leave me, Y/N.. Why ?! " I immediately turned my head towards Adam as soon as he spoke. Emm.. " You know I love you, right.. Right ??!! " He yelled then soon, his eyes filled with anger. What the f- My thought immediately cut off by Adam that suddenly grabbed the gun on Jimin's pocket and..

BANG !!!

" BABY !!! " Slowly, my body fell to the floor.. Then everything went black.. I'm dead ?..

AUTHOR P.O.V
" BABY !!! " Jimin immediately snatched the gun away from Adam then shot him multiple times, making him fell to the floor, DEAD.. " Baby.. Baby !! " Jimin yelled as he ran towards his wife, climbing the stairs. " Baby ?.. Baby ! " He said in a panic tone, putting her head on his lap while softly slapped her cheeks. " Baby !!! " He yelled on the top of his lungs, hugging her tightly.

" Don't leave me, please.. I'm begging you.. "