17

Changed

AUTHOR P.O.V
Jimin pull and pull his wife until both of them stepped inside the basement. " Jimin ! No ! Jimin !!! " Taehyung shouted on the top of his lungs while banging on the metal door.

He is crying harder than before

He is crying harder than before. He can't.. He can't seeing his baby sis got beaten.. Not again, please.. The others just stand behind him while looking at him in sympathy. They can't do anything.. Jimin just ignored him. He suddenly grabbed Y/N's hair harshly, making her winced in pain. " Jimin.. Don't do this to me, please.. " She begged while looking at Jimin in fear. This is the last thing she want to happen. Being punish by her own husband.. Again.. " What did you say ?.. I can't hear you.. " Jimin asked, moving his ear closer to her mouth.

" Jimin.. Please.. " She said, earning a punch on her stomach from Jimin. She immediately coughed because of the hard punch. " What ? What do you want me to do ? Let you go just like that ? After you betrayed this gang, after you cheated on me.. You want me to let you go ?! " He raised his voice, before slapping her face, causing her to fell on the cold and hard floor. She keep on couching and even worst, her lips is bleeding.. Jimin the kicked her stomach, causing her to couch even more. He then grabbed something that is hanhed on the wall. She looked at it, only to see..

A METAL BASEBALL BAT

A METAL BASEBALL BAT.. Her eyes widen. Shit.. " You deserve to be punished.. " He said then..

...

" Ahh !!! " Taehyung's eyes immediately widen as soon as he heard Y/N's voice shouting in pain. His hand that already stopped banging on the door because he almost give up, started banging on the door again. " Y/N ! Y/N, what happened ?! Jimin, stop ! " He yelled, keep on crying. " Ahh ! Oppa !!! " This is making him weak.. Hearing his baby sis cries in pain is making him weak..

...

" Ahh.. " She groaned in pain, curling up into a ball while laying on the floor. She flinched as soon as the baseball bat fell to the floor and made a stinging ( I don't know the word, help me please 😢😢 ) sound. Jimin looked at her with teary eyes. He don't wanna do this.. Because it hurts him so much seeing her hurt and in pain.. But she forced him to do this.. He needs to teach her a lesson..

Slowly, he fell to the floor. " Why.. Why ??!! " He shouted, kicking the baseball bat away from him. Y/N flinched at his sudden action. Jimin held his head, ruffling his hair roughly. " Why you did this to me ?.. Why you make me hurt you ?.. Why, Y/N.. Why ?.. " He said while crying, closing his eyes.

Y/N only respond to his question by coughing

Y/N only respond to his question by coughing. She don't know what to say nor she can't say anything.. She's in pain.. She's too weak.. Jimin keep on crying. Harder and harder by every second.. " You know I love you.. Yet you still hurt me.. Do you hate me that much ?.. " He asked but Y/N still remained silent. " Jimin.. " She tried to speak, but she only managed to say his name.. " Make me hate you, Y/N.. "

His words make Y/N slowly turned her head to him. What ?.. " And I will make you hate me.. " He said while crying. He can't stop crying at all.. This situation is making him weak.. " Make me hate you and I will do the same.. With this, both of us will less hurt.. Trust me.. " He said while looking down. Tears keep on streaming down his face. " Jimin.. L-Listen.. I can't hate you.. And will never can.. Because I love you.. " She whispered, loud enough for him to hear every single word.. " But I hurt you ! Please, hate me and I will do the same ! Please, Y/N ! Stop torturing me like this ! Please !!! "

He raised his voice then end up shouting because the pain is too much to handle. " No.. I can't.. Because I know why you hurt.. Because I left without telling you.. " Y/N whispered again, causing him to shook his head. " Stop.. " He said, signalling her to stop talking. " Because I betrayed Dark Fire.. " She whispered again, making him covered his ears using both of his hands. " I said stop..!" " Because.. B-Because I c-cheated on you.. " Although it hurts to say those words, she still managed to let it all out.. " I said fucking stop ! " Jimin yelled while closing his eyes, crying. At the same time, the door kicked open, revealing..

Jungkook

Jungkook.. Jungkook that saw the situation, immediately became sad.. He feels like crying.. " Oh god.. " He whispered, slowly walking further inside the basement, followed by the others. Soon, he stopped in his tracks. He looked at the three of them one by one.. Y/N.. Laying on the floor while hugging her knees, crying silently.. She's hurt.. Jimin.. Sitting on the floor while closing his eyes and clenching his hair, also crying.. He's also hurt.. Tae.. Leaning against the wall, outside the basement while sitting on the floor, crying silently.. He gave up.. He gave up because he failed protecting his little sister.. Jungkook sighed heavily.. " Everything's changed now.. "