24

Cold

Y/N P.O.V
I stared at the picture in my hand. The picture of me and Sam.. A tear dropped from my eye, to the picture. " Why.. Why you leave me.. Why you didn't fight back.. You're as strong as him.. You can fight him.. " I whispered to myself as more tears started to escaped from my fucking eyes. I miss him.. So much..

I'm planning to spend my time with him but he end up, spending his time making me cry.. I clenched the picture until it scrunched into a ball. " Ahh ! " I shouted, throwing the paper ball on the wall before holding my head, crying harder. Suddenly.. " Cupcake.. " I felt Taehyung pulling me into his arms. Of course it's Taehyung.. Who else gonna call me cupcake ?..

" Shh

" Shh.. Stop, please.. It's hurting me.. " He whispered while his hand stroking my back. I ignored his words, keep on crying in his chest. I don't know why.. But I'm disgusted of myself.. Why ?.. Because almost everyday I cried in my brother's arms. Sometimes I'm thinking.. Aren't you tired of this, oppa ..?

" He left without saying goodbye.. He left without spending time with me.. Not even a bit.. " I whined while keep on crying. I can't stop.. It hurts so much.. Out of blue, I felt like I really want to raise my head. I don't even know why.. So I slowly looked up, only to see that behind the room's door..

What the hell are you doing here ?

What the hell are you doing here ?.. He looked at me, not looking away at all. I glared at him before burying my face in Taehyung's chest again. Go away.. I'm not in the mood to look at your face right now..

JIMIN P.O.V
I stared into her eyes, not looking away. Look at me, princess.. Look at me.. She glared at me before hiding her face on Taehyung's chest again. I exhaled heavily. It's not my intention to kill him. But seeing your message with him makes my blood boiled. I glanced at both of them for the last time before walking away, leaving the room.

I layed myself on the bed, sighing. I don't fucking know what to do right now.. Suddenly, the door opened. I rolled my eyes, looking away as soon as I saw the person. What is she doing here.. " Hi, oppa~ " Anna said in an annoying voice while walking towards me then sat down beside me. " What do you want ?? " I asked in annoyance while covering my face with my hands. " Oh come on, oppa.. Don't you miss me ? I miss you~ "

She said then started moving closer to me. Is this fucking woman is serious right now ?? Miss me ?? " Hey, hey, hey ! No need to act right now ! You're suffocating me ! " I said while pushing her away. Yes, I asked her to act with me. Why ? Because I want to hurt Y/N of course ! She pouted. " But I'm not acting.. And I don't want our relationship is nothing but an act.. I want it to be real, baby.. " She said, still moving closer to me. God, this bitch is crazy ! While I'm pushing her away from me, someone suddenly knocked the door. Anna rolled her eyes before walking towards the door then opened it. I raised an eyebrow as soon as I saw the person behind that door. Y/N ?

Y/N P.O.V
I knocked on the door multiple times in annoyance. Why I'm the one who needs to call them ?! Ahh, I will kill you oppa ! Soon, the door opened, revealing.. ANNA.. I looked at her from head to toe before I tilted my head, looking at the person behind her. HE is looking at me while sitting on the bed. So.. No wonder you hate me now.. You already have someone else to 'entertain' you.. " Hello ? What are you doing here ? Eavesdropping ? " The girl in front of me suddenly said, making me scoffed. Seriously ?? " I got better work to do than eavesdropping your sweet moments.. "

I said then took a glance at Jimin, only to see that he is looking away while poking his inner cheek using his tongue. I looked at Anna again. " I'm here to call you for lunch.. I'm sure you guys forget about it, right ? Well, of course you do.. Because you guys are busy doing 'work', right ? " I said, pronouncing the word 'work' a little louder. I can see by the corner of my eyes that Jimin turned his head towards me . What ? Am I wrong ? " So.. Emm, I will be going.. " I said before walking away, leaving them. I'm tired crying because of you.. I'm fucking tired..

JIMIN P.O.V
I looked down as soon as she left. Her tone.. It's cold..