26

Ego

Y/N P.O.V
I just stared at his face without doing anything. I'm too shocked to do so.. Betrayer, huh ?.. My vision started getting blurry, so I immediately looked down. I don't want him to look at my weak side.. " You know what ?.. You better leave.. I'm so sick looking at your face.. " He said before pulled away from me, straightening his posture. He turned around to walk away but.. " Wait.. "

AUTHOR P.O.V
" Wait . " Y/N's word make him stopped in his tracks. He looked to the front, not looking at her at all. Y/N slowly stand up from the bed, walking towards her husband. Her husband that hates her.. So much.. " I-I will leave.. But with one condition.. " She spoke as soon as she stand besides him, looking at him on the face. Jimin stuffed his hands in his pocket, waiting for her to continue her fucking speech. She sighed before speaking.. " M-Make me hate you.. " Her words make Jimin almost look at her but he held his head, not wanting to lose. Ego..

Y/N looked down then looked up again. Her eyes are still watery but the difference is.. SHE DARED TO SHOW IT TO JIMIN.. " And.. I-I will do the same.. I will make you hate me.. Then I will go.. Forever.. " She said, staring at him as a tear slowly dropped from her precious eyes. Finally, Jimin turned his whole head towards her. He stared at her, never look away. Y/N raised her hand slowly. " Promise.. " She whispered, loud enough for her husband to hear.. Later.. Jimin's eyes started watery.

He lose.. Both of them keep on staring at each other.. Both of them miss each other.. Each other's kiss.. Each other's hug.. Each other's touch.. But, there's nothing they can do.. She looked down before slowly turned around, walking towards the door. She also lose.. She grabbed the door knob before twisting it, walking out of the room..

Y/N P.O.V
As soon as I closed the door, I immediately broke down. I hate myself.. My body slowly slide down the door. I hugged my knees, started crying. I can't fight him.. I just can't..

I love him so much

I love him so much.. I can't hate him.. I buried my face on my knees, cried harder. Stop.. Please.. It hurts as hell..