𝘿𝙀𝘼𝙍 𝙁𝙐𝙏𝙐𝙍𝙀 𝙇𝙊𝙑𝙀𝙍

good morning my love. I never thought you and I would genuinely be something. We had a really rough past, our old relationship was rushed and it was not the best (but we made amazing memories that I can look back on; the late afternoon wrapped in each other's arms, the kisses and I love you's) those are all memories I'll keep to my heart. I chose to focus on more of the positive side of our relationship rather than the bad because I want to remember us as a happy couple.

A couple who do not fight or argue, but one that loves each other, laughing and smiling. Seeing you smile literally lights up the atmosphere around us, and seeing you laugh is the best damn beautiful thing I could hear. I'm absolutely crazy for you, I love you so much and I especially love it when you're constantly telling me how much you love me. It reassures me that this is real and it's not all in my head. You make me so insanely happy, mi amour and I hope you realize just how brilliant and beautiful you are. And if you don't, I will be there to look into your pretty blue eyes and tell you everyday just how special and gorgeous you really are.

I'm not just in love with you. I'm in love with your heart and your soul and your body. Everything about you is a complete and utter masterpiece. You may not realize just how amazing you are, but I want you to know right now that you are 100% amazing and beautiful. No matter how much you'd like to argue you're not; I'm going to disagree everytime because you are smart, and kind and completely and utterly wonderful in your own unique self.

Every time I look into your eyes I see it. You're all I need. When I look at you, I see everything: I see love in your eyes, I see my smile on your lips, I see my heart in your hands, I see my fingers in your hair, I see my pulse on your wrist, I see my kisses on your skin. When I look at you, I see me; I see my love; I see my world. I wanna snuggle up to you and have you run your fingers through my hair. While you hum the tune to a song that you can't remember the name of. I see us in the kitchen, binge eating on ice cream and cheesecake. I hear our songs play through the room. Our minds absent of all our troubles. In that moment, all we care about is each other. You're all I need, you're all I ever want.

I want to say thank you for taking a chance on me. I know when we first started this relationship we were taking it slow. I didn't want to ruin what we had, but I'm glad you and I started this; and I wouldn't change it for the world. You are a thought that takes up a lot of my time. And I'm in love with you. I can say it over and over again and never get tired of telling you.

You are my happy place and there's no where I'd rather be than with you.