We're getting married.

Did this psycotic bitch just threaten me... AGAIN!!! I stand there watching her with my eyes slanted and breathing heavily. What I really want to do to her would land me in jail and I have Amari to think about. So I choose to ignore her and walk out the room and into the bedroom that she placed my daughter. And what the fuck does this lunatic mean by Amari  being hers too?. She is tripping if she thinks I'll ever let her become my daughter's parent. She already has a fucking mom, she don't need a next one.

"She must have me all types of fucked up"

I whisper out. Why is this even happening to me!!!!. I can't stand her and I don't like pussy. I don't even want to entertain the thought of her putting her hands on me in any intimate manner. Just that thought has me feeling sick to my stomache. It's not that I'm homophobic or anything like that, it's just that I'm not attracted to women at all and she's being unfair to me. I have to figure something out to get myself out of this fucked up situation. I move the pillows and sit on the bed next to my baby girl and gently pull her into my arms for comfort. Not even for her but I needed it right now. Looking at my sleeping daughter's angelic face, I feel all the love for her racing through my heart beats. I love this little girl so much.

What did I ever do to deserve this type of life. My husband divorced me, Noah stood me up and now this woman insists that I become her wife. Man I must have been one nasty bitch in my past life to be going through this kind of karmic shit. Sighing deeply, I try not to cry because I can't think of anything that would get me out of this mess. She's determined and even though I don't know her, I do know that she is relentless and obnoxiously bossy. Oh and let's not forget that anger problem she has. I know that I act all tough infront of her but I'm terrified of her. She's unstable and I really don't want her hitting me or anything like that.

"Oh God why are you putting me through this....why?".

I whispered to myself with my eyes closed as I held onto Amari tighter. When I open my eyes, I see her staring at me.

"Mommy's sorry baby....shhh go back to sleep sweetie".

I cooed and rocked her back to sleep. I place her back in the middle of the bed and replaced the pillows. I decide to go back into the living room and as I approached the couch, I see her sitting there drinking a glass of wine.

"Wow I'm shocked that you actually drink wine, I would think you'd prefer witches brew".

I told her with a scowl on my face as I sat opposite her.

"Please I'm not in the mood for your childish attitude".

She replied with a bored look on her face before she took a sip of her wine still staring at me.

"Can you not look at me?".

"My eyes so I can look wherever I want honey".

She told me with that stupid smirk on her fucking face. Sucking my teeth, I roll my eyes and take my phone out of my back pocket and focused on that. Trying to ignore her intense stare. It's really uncomfortable having someone stare at you and not say anything.

"Seriously, can you stop it now!".

I insisted when I couldn't take it anymore. That ish is creepy and annoying as fuck.

"Unfortunately beautiful your request isn't as simple as that. I really like the view in front of me and would really love to see a lot more but I know it's impossible right now so I'm just going to keep undressing you my mind".

She rasped out and licked her lips, still with that intense look in her eyes. The fuck!..this woman can't seriously be horny that its having her voice sounding all raspy and shit. Not to fucking day Satan....Not today!!..