Chapter 2

Kendra's POV

After we got back to the cabin everyone decided that they wanted to go to the nightclub for a few hours. I really didn't want to go, but Bree and Audrey cornered me and wouldn't leave me alone. "Come on Kendra go with us. You will have fun and who knows maybe you will see your mystery man again." Audrey said with a huge smile on her face. Bree looked at her then back at me. 

"Wait,  what mystery man?" I laughed. 

"It's nothing. I just literally ran into this really cute man when we left the restaurant. He helped me up and then I caught up with you guys."  Bree looked shocked and Audrey laughed at me. 

"Oh he wanted you and I think you want him to." I shook my head at her then threw my pillow at her. She ducked out of the way then tackled me down on the bed and started tickling me. 

"Ok ok stop." I managed to say through my laughter. 

"Not until you agree to come with us tonight." She continued to tickle me and then Bree joined in.

 "Ok! I will go." They both stood in Triumph.

 "Good. Now go get sexy, because we are finding your man tonight." I just shook my head as they left the room.

    Great, now what am I going to wear? I went over to my bag and started digging through all the clothes I had brought and finally decided on something. It was my favorite outfit to wear whenever I went out. It was an off the shoulder long sleeved, beige dress that came to just above my knees. I had a cute pair of knee high boots that I wore with it. It was perfect for tonight. I went into the bathroom and showered then got dressed. I decided to leave my hair down so I put some gel and hairspray in it to bring the wave out in it. For my make up I did A glittery eye shadow that brought out the color in my eyes. I took one last look in the mirror, damn I looked hot, I said to myself then made my way to meet the others.

 I took one last look in the mirror, damn I looked hot, I said to myself then made my way to meet the others

    The club was actually pretty cool

    The club was actually pretty cool. Since we were guests at the resort everything was included and we could just charge the drinks to the room and pay when we left. We found a booth that was big enough for all of us and ordered our first round of drinks. I was sitting in between Audrey and Paxton and Bree was sitting across from us. Audrey and Bree were talking and checking out the dance floor when Paxton scooted closer to me and whispered in my ear. "You really do look hot tonight. Do you want to dance?" I smiled at him.