CHAPTER THREE

'' Teukie '' said a voice, as the door opened there was the woman that worked at the reception, when she saw Elizabeth she was paralyzed '' excuse me, president '' she corrected herself.

"Estella" he said walking towards her, at that moment Elizabeth stood up

'' Thank you very much President, I will give my best effort '' and started walking to the door

'' Wait '' said the president '' if you need help do not hesitate to ask me ''

'' Thank you, I will '' she said again, then said goodbye and left the office, but before closing the door she heard:

'' Are you free tonight? '' it was the voice of Estela, a small coquettish laugh was heard that answered:

"You know I'm always available for you." Elizabeth closed the door with an annoyed face, but not for the president but for the woman, because she had misjudged him just like her friend said, but Estela was what she seemed.

In Leeteuk's office Estela was hugging him when he said:

''will you do me a favor ''

''Whatever you want '' she said giving him a kiss

"Can you lead the girl these first days?" Estela's face transformed, but tried to hide it in front of Leeteuk.

''why? You've never done that with a new secretary, besides, she is just a secretary, it's not that difficult "Leeteuk stepped away from her gently and sat down in his chair.

"It's because she's a student, and I can see that she has a great future."

'' Future? '' Estela turned around and made a mocking face, then walked towards him in a seductive way, which left him speechless, and sitting on his legs she said: 

'' Trust me I'll show her everything I know ''

'' Thank you, your always so gentle '' said the president, answering her, in that he took his girlfriend's face and gently and kissed her.

Her father had left and there was a note on the desk that said:

'' Daughter here I leave the work for you today, all you have to do is file each document in to each folder, thank you''Elizabeth sat on the desk, next to her was a pile of documents, she took them one by one, at first it was difficult to know where each one was going. Suddenly her cell phone rang:

''Wookie? ''

''yes, I wanted to know how it went, what about the president, how he treat you? ''

"Well, I really made a bad image of the president, he's really a good person, and he's very cute too."

'' Careful with that Liz, I do not want anything to happen to you ''

"Do not worry, I'm here to work, and he has a relationship with that woman." Suddenly Estela entered her office.

''I came to see how you were ''

"We'll talk later," she said, looking at Estela as she hung up. 

"I'm fine, thank you."

'' Do you need something? '' she said selflessly

"No" Elizabeth answered without looking at her and kept working, suddenly she felt Estela take her hand firmly, she turned and looked at her:

'' Listen to me novice, I'm not doing this for you, I really do not like or care in the least to help you, I'm doing it for the president '' Suddenly Elizabeth broke off and stud up, she felt a lot of anger, she didn't know why Estela was treating her like that, since she arrived, the woman took a step back

''why do you treat me like that? What did I do to you? "

"Do not come and give me the good girl, actually since I saw you I knew there was something wrong with you" she said. "Now, I do not know how you got to work here but it clearly had something to do with conquering the President, you are one of those girls, are you a fan?" Elizabeth was incredulous when she heard that.

"What? do you really think I have nothing to do with my life?"

'' What did you gave or do you do to him? ''

''What are you talking about?'' she was confused and angry.'' Do not make yourself a rookie, it is impossible for him to be interested in you just by looking at you'' the girl was surprised "the president never asks me to help some newbie, but I do not know why he wants me to do it with you ''

"Let's make a deal" started Elizabeth, Estela looked at her seriously.

''I hear you''

"Do not help me, I don't need it, we do not say anything to the president and don't worry, I'm not interested at all on your dear president, I'm here to work." There was a silence, Estela started walking towards the door

''Deal'' said closing.

''unlike others'' said Elizabeth to her self sitting down. 

The first few weeks, Elizabeth did very well at work, everything her father said she did it and well, Estela and her did not cross word at all, Leeteuk believed they were friends but the truth was different.

At night her father asked her to stay and file some documents in the computer, unfortunately it started to rain, just that day Elizabeth had lost her umbrella and her purse in a subway station, she suddenly felt like going to the bathroom, on the way everything was lit by a dim light, then in Leeteuk's office there was noise

"there is not supposed to be nobody at this hour" she said to herself, she went slowly and opened the door and saw two shadows on Leeteuk's desk one of them she could recognize, by the impression of the view she closed the door and made a lot of noise.

"Did you hear that, my love?" Said Estela's voice, agitated.

Elizabeth ran out and hid under a desk.

"Of course" said an equally agitated voice opening the door, the girl had never heard that voice.

'' Well it doesn't matter ''

'' And if it's suddenly him? '' Said the voice

''Antonio, he's gone, quiet'' said Estela.

"I'm really afraid of being discovered, I do not want to lose my job"

"I have him as my puppet, do not worry he wants me, men are so easy to manipulate when you're like me" said Estela

"And I see why" Antonio said in a coquettish voice, hugging her and taking her back to the president's office.

Elizabeth came out of hiding, ran to her father's office, took her things and left the building, when the rain stopped her, with the incident she had forgotten to borrow and umbrella.

"It can't be" she said, buts he did not want to go back up again. She took out her cell phone, and tried to call Ryeowook but there was interference from the rain, she had no choice but to run, after taking a deep breath she started running.

 After several blocks Elizabeth stopped at a store, she ran for a long time all of her clothes were soaked. As he drained her jacket she saw an elegant black car parked across the street, it looked like he was waiting for someone. 

 TO BE CONTINUED...