CHAPTER FOURTEEN

After that nightclub, they went to take Elizabeth home, Heechul got out of the car and accompanied her to the entrance of the building:

"Did you have a good time tonight?"

"Of course, I had a great time with you," she said with a smile.

''yeah, it was fun''

"Well then ..." she said indicating that he was going up, Heechul reacted and moved so that she could.

"Yes, of course, so sleep well and take care" she said goodbye with a wave of her hand and he left for the car.

When she entered the apartment the only sound was the one of the clock above the fireplace, and daylight began to be seen through the living room window, she sat there for a moment, she was dizzy thanks to alcohol. She felt very happy, because it had been a great night, then she suddenly remembered the real world, she looked at the stairs that led to Leeteuk's room, she took off her shoes began to climb slowly, in her mind she just wanted to see him she didn't know if they were effects of alcohol but she was not going to stop, finally she saw the president's door closed, as she approached the door a sigh came out of her mouth, she did not know why or how she had begun to feel what things for him, but it was getting stronger every time.

Elizabeth did not know that the president was still awake, she stayed for a moment at the door, then backed away and left for her room, she had not closed the door when she heard Leeteuk's door open gently, at one point the two stood there, each one in the doors of their rooms, knowing that they were there and then the girl closed the door.

The next morning, Leeteuk was in the kitchen preparing breakfast when Estela came down and entered the kitchen:

"Good morning," she said and kissed him on his cheek, he continued cooking "What are you doing for breakfast?" she said leaning against the kitchen counter in a seductive way.

"Eggs and bacon" he said in a serious tone, she looked at him strangely

''Is something the matter?''

"No, I'm fine, why?" he said without looking at her

"You're a little strange" Estela walked to the fridge and opened it thoughtfully

'' did she come back last night? '' Leeteuk looked at her

"I really don't know, I was asleep."

The woman poured herself a little bit of orange juice, at that moment the door of Elizabeth's room opened, he looked back.

"Good morning," said the girl when she entered the kitchen

"Good morning," Leeteuk said in a more lively tone that he could not hide, Estela felt annoyed, the tone was so different so she did not answer anything, left the kitchen and sat in the dining room.

"How was yesterday?" Leeteuk asked in a carefree way.

'' Very well, we were in M2''

''M2? '' he asked

"it's a club, it was a lot of fun" The two were silent for a moment, it was a bit awkward to talk when there were two angry eyes staring back at them.

"And who did you go with?" He said suddenly

''With Wookie and two other friends I met yesterday ''

"I see" there was another awkward silence, meanwhile Elizabeth took out a cereal box and served herself, then left for the dining room, behind her Leeteuk came out with Estela's breakfast and his.

The three sat in the dining room quietly for breakfast, suddenly Elizabeth's cell phone rang:

"Hello," she said