CHAPTER NINE

"Good afternoon" Elizabeth answered, her heart was leaping and she was happy to see him, but that changed when she saw Estela ''President, can I have a word with you?"

"sure" he said, but Estela did not want to let go of his arm.

"in private" Elizabeth said with a slightly lower tone, Leeteuk smiled at Estela, she smiled back at him hypocritically and walked to stand aside from them, all she did was look at them with contempt.

'' is something wrong? '' Leeteuk said

'' Nothing, everything is fine '' she said, suddenly began to feel like a heat began to rise in her face '' president, I want to thank you for offering me your house so I could live''

'' It's a pleasure, I also wanted to know something, what do you think of my house? ''

"it's very beautiful, and I also want to tell you that I'm going to accept you're proposal." A smile crossed the president's lips.

''it seem perfect to me, then do you need help with something?"

"No sir, it's not necessary, I'll do everything, thank you very much."

"Very well, then what do you think if I give you the day off today so you can move?"

"Thank you very much, President." Elizabeth said goodbye to him, and walked towards the front door, turning to look at Estela who looked at her with anger and curiosity.

'' Ryeowook? '' Said Elizabeth talking on her cell phone as she walked to his house.

'' I'm going to your house, it's there when you get this message, I need your help and your car. '' When she got home, she started packing everything that corresponded to her, an hour later her friend arrived

'' Sorry for not answering you I was in piano class '' he said when entering

''Wookie, I need to take this to Leeteuk's house '' he looked at the door was everything ready

"I think we have to make several trips," said Ryeowook, carrying a bag to the car.

After loading the car Ryeowook and Elizabeth went to the Leeteuk building.

In the Ryeowook apartment I help her to set up her things in her future room, her friend was nervous, he could see how her hands trembled when she put her things on the shelves, Ryeowook approached her and took her hands

'' Everything will be fine '' she looked at him

'' When I saw him my heart accelerated, and I was happy, but Estela ruined everything '' his friend hugged her and smiled:

''don't worry''

When they was finished fixing and unpacking, it was night, the president had not arrived and Ryeowook had to go home.

Elizabeth sat for a while in the living room of the apartment, she was very tired of everything she had done that day, saw some magazines on the coffee table and took them, she suddenly saw that a note fell to the floor. She opened it and said:

"My love, I will go on Friday to visit my family for four days, I would like us to meet for breakfast before I leave. PD: I could not tell you in person, it hurts to leave you"

''that's what she came here for? and to see her family? Yes, of course, if her family is called Antonio'' Elizabeth left the note again where she found it, and put the magazines in their place, she stared at the window for a while, she felt angry for Estela and at the same time sad, she knew that she was never going to be nothing more than a girl before the president's eyes.

When Leeteuk arrived at the house he saw Elizabeth asleep in the living room, he walked up to her and smiled, then took a blanket from a cupboard and covered her, then went to his room.

That same night, a storm began, there were a lot of lightning and thunder, it suddenly started to get very cold. Elizabeth began to tremble from the cold and opened her eyes, when suddenly a ray illuminated someone sitting next to her, she sat down in fright but seeing who it was she reacted.

''Leeteuk? '' she said '' I'm sorry I fell asleep in the living room'' he was quiet and covered with a blanket, he had a face of being worried '' are you okay? '' At that moment there was a thunder:

'' CRAK !! '' Leeteuk turned back and closed his eyes a little, Elizabeth could not believe it, the president was afraid of thunder, she smiled to herself that produced her tenderness.

"I'm sorry" he said in a very low voice, Elizabeth looked at him "the truth is that I'm ashamed of this but I cannot help it, since I was little I have been afraid of storms" he said looking towards the window

"My father used to say that when the thunder it's because the gods are angry with humanity" Leeteuk looked at her, suddenly another thunder was heard:

'' CRAK !! ''

This time he jumped a little in the sofa, Elizabeth could not contain the laughter and made a small noise:

"I'm sorry'' she said breathing deeply ''you have nothing to be ashamed of, it's normal for people to be afraid of something in life."

"I had never told to anyone" she was surprised and repeated affirming:

''nobody?''

"Nobody, not even Estela," he said surprised of himself, Elizabeth smiled for herself.

'' President, can I ask you a question? When I was not here at a night like this what did you do?''

'' Well I hid under the covers, until it passed''

'' And why are you afraid of thunder? ''

''When I was ten years old my best friend and his parents died in a storm, we went on a fishing trip with his parents and mine, the storm caught them in the water, my father tried to save them but he could not get near the water, we only saw how the water ate them and they died'' there was a silence, she felt a little bad for having laughed. Then she said:

"Well, I think there's no choice but to stay here," then stood up

"Where are you going?" Leeteuk looked worried still sheltered, she turned on the light and walked to the kitchen, began to search the cupboard, the moment arrived with two hot chocolates.

'' Take it, it's so good to have chocolate on stormy nights'' she said with a smile, the president received it and smiled at her, but he was still nervous.

''Thank you''

In the light that illuminated the room, they sat on the big hairy rug that was in the middle of the room, there they talked all night, and they laughed and drank chocolate.

That was how Elizabeth spent her first night in Leeteuk's apartment.

The next morning, she felt the sun on her face, when she opened her eyes she saw Leeteuk in front of her, he was still asleep, the blanket only showed his closed eyes, she sat down delicately so she did not to wake him up, then stared at him, every time he breathed he looked beautiful, and each time she felt her heart speed up, she let herself get carried away by her feelings and felt the urge to caress her face, reached up to raise her hand and then reacted, stopped and left to her room, after a while she came out dressed and went to the kitchen, made breakfast and served it on the table.

TO BE CONTINUED...