CHAPTER TWELVE

"I think you missed that little detail"

"Didn't I?" Leeteuk said smiling and then added: "I'm sorry."

Estela sat down and began to cry.

"How is it possible that you don't tell me these things, you're living with another woman and you didn't let me know?" Leeteuk stood up and walked towards her.

"Don't cry, it's a girl, I didn't think it bothered you"

she looked incredulous.

"a girl? You don't know what she is capable of, you have to be careful, she wants to use you" Leeteuk got confused

"What do you mean?"

"She is alone and has no home, she wants to use you for your money" Leeteuk was silent.

Estela stopped and said:

"I want you to take away the invitation"

"I can't do that; she is my friend"

"You love me, right?" She said innocently

"yes"

"then do it"

"No, I love you, but I will not" Estela fell silent and suddenly an idea occurred to her.

"It's okay I understand you Teukie" her sobs changed to a sexy voice "let's not fight anymore, I believe you" at that moment she pushed Leeteuk and sat him on the chair, and then she sat on his legs and kissed him, he followed kiss.

After a while, Estela left and walked towards her friend,

"Well?" She said, seeing her face of satisfaction.

"He doesn't want to take away the invitation"

"so, what are you going to do?"

"Don't worry, I will make the princess feel like a queen at the party."

"Elizabeth," Ryeowook said when he saw her enter the office. "Look what the president gave me," he said, taking out the invitation.

"seriously? "Said his friend and from a folder she took out her invitation " you have one too? "

" it was weird but the man who handed them out said they were for all workers."

"Well, Wookie, I'm not going to be alone at that party, the problem is the dress, I want to leave Estela quiet."

"For me, my mother has a suit from my father, I think I can fix it" The two were silent thinking about Elizabeth's suit, at that time Ryeowook's cell phone rang

''hello'' said

"Hello!" An excited voice was heard through the phone

"Cousin?" Ryeowook said ''very well ... yes ... don't worry, I'll take care of it ... it's fine ... bye" he said, hanging up the phone.

At the end of the day, Ryeowook and Elizabeth left the office, she noticed that Leeteuk was not in the office and neither Estela.

"I have to go to the airport," said her friend suddenly.

"What, why?" She replied surprised

"My cousin arrived from the United States; I have to go pick him up."

"It's okay I'll go with you," the two of them left, when they passed by Leeteuk's apartment they saw when he entered with Estela.

"Thank God I came." Elizabeth just watched them enter the apartment and said nothing else.

When they arrived at the airport, there was a young man sitting in a suitcase, his hair was over his shoulders, he had a black cap and a white coat, and he had a very beautiful face.

"Wookie !!" he said in a very strange tone.

"Heechul, cousin" Ryeowook smiled, ran to him and they hugged

"How have you been?" He said smiling

"Very well, look I introduce you to my best friend Elizabeth" She extended her hand, the moment Heechul saw her, he was hypnotized

"So beautiful," he said to himself.

"Nice to meet you," she said a little shy, her friend's cousin was staring at her and exploring her entire face, without letting go off her hand.

''cousin? '' Ryeowook said

"Yes" he said reacting and let go of Elizabeth's hand. "Let's go to your house."

"Sure," said Ryeowook stopping a taxi.

'' and then we're going to celebrate'' Heechul added

celebrate? But I don't..." Heechul shut up his cousin and putting his arm around his shoulder said:

''I'll invite''

In the taxi, after leaving Heechul's things in Ryeowook's house, he looked at Elizabeth in the rearview mirror whenever he could.

"Where do you want to go?" Ryeowook asked.

"Here" he said taking a magazine from the plane of his briefcase, and handed it to his cousin

"Here?" Repeated Ryeowook in surprise.

"Yes," he said smiling, Elizabeth looked at the magazine and was amazed, it was the Angels restaurant "I read on the plane about this place and I liked it" they both looked at each other, Elizabeth took a deep breath.

"Very well, if you want to," Ryeowook said finally.

When they arrived at Angels, they saw that there was a long line to enter:

"I have a better idea," Ryeowook said. "I'm going to take you to a good restaurant. Do you like Mexican food?"

''Mexican food!!''.

Ryeowook's cousin, was a cheerful and lively young man, and Elizabeth liked him, he was just the kind of person she needed close, at that time in her life.

"Very well" after a while in the taxi, they arrived at a place called: Grill 5 Taco.

"How cute," Elizabeth said as she got out of the taxi.

''wow! Nice place let's go in," said Heechul, entering at once.

"that's my cousin," Ryeowook said with a sigh.

"I like him," said her friend, walking behind him.

TO BE CONTINUE...