CHAPTER TEN

'' Good morning, '' said Leeteuk sitting on the carpet, Elizabeth was serving coffee, she looked up at him, suddenly she was paralyzed by the image in front of him, he was shirtless, his hair was messy and he was looking at her.

'' Good morning ... '' she said with difficulty '' when did he took off his shirt, '' she said to herself.

"You did that?" He said looking at the table.

''yes'' he stood up, and walked towards the table, she could not take her eyes off his beautiful body, he suddenly stopped

"Excuse me," he said putting on the top of the pajamas, Elizabeth was disappointed she did not want him to get dressed.

"Before starting breakfast I would like to thank you," he said, already seated at the table.

'' Thank me? ''

''yes because of yesterday, nobody had ever done that for me, in fact nobody knew that part of me'' Elizabeth blushed.

'' you have nothing to thank, instead thank you for receiving me here '' he smiled and began to eat

'' Is delicious, where did you learn to cook? '' he asked excited

"I learned thanks to my father, I always cooked for him."

''you cook very good''

''thank you''

On the days that Estela was not there, Leeteuk and Elizabeth became very good friends, they had made the rule of eating together, they went to work together, and those were the happiest days for her.

One night she returned early from work, prepared dinner and after fixing the table, she sat in the living room to wait for her partner.

After a while Leeteuk arrived

"Welcome home" she said when he entered.

"Thank you" he left the briefcase in the living room and took off his jacket, then the two sat in the dining room

"Are you hungry?" She asked

''yes and the truth a little tired '' he was serious at that moment.

'' Do you want me to take the food to your room? '' Leeteuk looked at her and smiled

"I'm not going to let you eat alone." Elizabeth blushed again and said:

"Well then let's eat"

During dinner they talked and laughed as always, until suddenly Leeteuk said:

"I'd like to have a glass of wine." Elizabeth got up from the table and walked over to the president's cellar and took out a wine, then poured him a glass.

'' would you have one? '' He offered to her

'' Thank you very much '' she said rejecting the glass, the truth after committing that mistake of drinking alone in her house she said she didn't want to drink again.

After a while, the president didn't notice and had more than half a bottle of wine alone, Elizabeth took the bottle from his side

''Leeteuk, you've already taken a lot ''

But with cups in his head he said:

'' No, we're going to celebrate '' the girl laughed

'' Celebrate what? '' He stood up and put music, then he started dancing, she just saw him and laughed, suddenly he came and took her out to dance, she with a bit of embarrassment stopped and started dancing with the president. After two animated songs came a very soft song, she got even more nervous and I looked at him, he was staring at her, suddenly he approached her

"I do not know ...how to dance this music" she said mean while she felt her heart speeding up, he took her hand and put it on his shoulder.

'' Relax, let me guide you''

Elizabeth felt nervous and she looked away, lowering her head to look at his feet, Leeteuk put his hand on her waist bringing her closer to his body, then they started dancing. She felt very good dancing with him because he knew how to guide her, finally she relaxed herself as he said, after a moment she put her hands gently on his neck and came closer, her heart was beating more and stronger, she didn't want to get away from him, she felt comfortable and safe, he put his other hand on her waist, suddenly she stared at him and closed her eyes gently letting Leeteuk know what she wanted, suddenly she felt his fingers passing gently over her mouth as he got closer, when Elizabeth already felt the slightly agitated breathing of Leeteuk very close to her mouth his cell phone rang.

'' RING! '' Elizabeth reacted, but he stayed there still

"Your cell phone," she said softly without moving

"I know," he replied, doing the same.

'' Leeteuk answer your phone'' he lowered his hand again to her waist

"No," he said, she stared at him, but could not ignore the sound of his cell phone.

"It could be important, something from the office," she said, moving away a bit from the magic of the moment, suddenly the president reacted, took the cell phone out of his pocket and answered, meanwhile Elizabeth turned off the music:

'' Hello ... yes ... I'm glad you're back ... very good see you tomorrow ... me too'' Elizabeth knew who it was, in that moment she completely returned to reality, walked away from the living room and went into the kitchen to wash the dishes, her hands were trembling and she felt her body very hot, she felt happy but very confused.

''Elizabeth'' he said entering the kitchen, but looking at the floor '' excuse me for what happened, something go over me... '' She smiled vaguely and began to say:

''but I also...''

"I should not have done that," he interrupted, suddenly she was surprised, she felt a little hurt. "Good night."

'' Good night '' she said, the moment he left she sat on the kitchen floor with soapy hands, and only analyzed everything she had felt and what had happened, she still felt the warm body of the president, she was sure that she liked the president and that feeling grew more and more, but she did not know why he had done all that, maybe because he was with wine in his head? Or did he really felt it? But if he felt it, why did he say that? But one thing she was very sure: Estela had damaged her perfect moment.

'' Ryeowook! '' Elizabeth said walking to the school door

'' How are you? '' He said when he saw her, they started walking towards the classroom

'' something happened with Leeteuk last night'' she said, her friend looked impressed

''what happened?''

After telling Ryeowook he was very happy for her.

"No, it's not what you think, in the end he told me that he should not have done that." His friend's face changed.

'' out of nowhere? ''

''it was after Estela called him, yesterday she came back '' there was a little silence, then his friend put his arm around his own neck

''Don't worry, today when you see him, act normal with him, nothing happened''

"You know, the truth, it hurt what he said" Elizabeth said thoughtfully. 

TO BE CONTINUED...