CHAPTER ELEVEN

"But you must also understand that he had drinks in his head, do not damage that friendship by a misunderstanding" said Ryeowook.

'' You're right, friend. '' She smiled sadly.

After a day of classes, Elizabeth got ready to leave school and go to work, she had to wait for Ryeowook at the exit, but he never came, so she had to leave without him. When she arrived at the office, she went into the bathroom to change suddenly and she heard two women entered the bathroom.

"Did you know that the president intends to have a big party on his birthday and will invite everyone in the company?" Suddenly she recognized the voices.

''seriously? It must be a spectacular event' 'answered one of the voices.

"Of course, my Teukie knows how to make parties and especially parties in private" the two women laughed.

'' You're so lucky to have him, he's such a good person and you see he's very cute. ''

'' not to mention his big apartment and his shinny car, but talking about the party I hope he doesn't invite that newbie''

'' Do you think he's going to invite her? she will not even have clothes to go "the two laughed, Elizabeth started to get angry, she wanted to leave, but she did not, so she peeked through the bathroom lock, saw Estela and a woman with blond hair, two were putting on make-up, then they walked out.

She opened the bathroom door and on her way to the office, when she arrived, she found Ryeowook sitting in her office

'' Wookie, what are you doing here? ''

'' guess who is going to work here '' he answered, she was surprised and excitedly said:

''congratulations''

'' Thanks, I really want to start earning my own money to leave my house and take my mom ''

"You are going to achieve it and the best thing is that we are going to work together" Suddenly Estela entered the office.

'' Sorry I did not want to interrupt '' she said the moment she entered and looked at them, then looked at Elizabeth '' the president needs you '' the girl left the office without looking at her and went to the president's office, on the way she saw that all the employees were opening some white cards.

'' it must be for Leeteuk's party '' she said to herself a little sad because she did not receive one.

When she arrived at the office she entered:

'' President? '' He was at the desk writing on his computer.

'' Come in, I need you to help me with a document '' she walked towards him, I notice it a little serious, after sitting down she saw a pile of documents at her side. There was a silence, until Leeteuk said getting up from his computer to make way for Elizabeth:

'' I need you to write something that I am going to dictate to you ''

'' Yes ​​sir, '' he said, settling into the computer, Leeteuk pulled a seat next to her and sat down.

'' Before starting, I would like to apologize for what happened '' he said looking at her, she turned and looked at him, then smiled and answered:

'' Do not worry, nothing happened, we both let ourselves go '' he paused and then added '' I hope that does not affect our friendship. ''

'' Of course not, nothing happened '' the president returned a smile and taking out from a drawer he give her a beautiful and elegant white invitation card '' what do you think of my birthday cards? ''

'' They are beautiful '' she said

'' yes, my assistant took care of distributing them ''

'' Well, I hope you have a good time '' she handed him the card, but he did not receive it.

'' This is for you '' she was surprised.

''for me?''

'' yes, I want you to go to my birthday ''

'' Thanks, but I really do not have nothing to wear, and I suppose it's going to be a very elegant party ''

'' It's a black and white party, do not worry about that, it's not a big deal '' Elizabeth smiled sadly, she knew it was a big deal.

'' It's fine I'll do my best to go '' the two looked at each other.

'' Very well, then let's work, '' she said.

While they were writing the letter, Ryeowook was in Elizabeth's office setting up his things, suddenly he stopped and saw Estela pacing back and forth outside Leeteuk's office, so he went out and walked towards her, he suddenly saw when her friend approached her, he stopped and stood close enough to listen

'' he invited her '' Estela said disappointed

''do not tell me''

'' I do not understand why he did not send her the invitation ''

'' What do you mean? '' asked her friend

'' he gave it to her personally, I do not know why, the others were sent with his worker '' her friend was surprised, both remained in silence, Ryeowook passed by saying:

'' Are you really thinking that much? '' and looked at Estela with a winning smile '' is it obvious, do not you think '' and continued, the two stood without knowing what to answer.

After a while Estela reacted and entered the office.

When she entered Leeteuk and Elizabeth were laughing as always

'' Estela '' Leeteuk said the moment he saw her, he stood up and walked towards her, he was going to hug her, Elizabeth looked away, Estela pushed Leeteuk's hands.

'' We have to talk '' she said seriously, at that moment the girl stopped and walked towards the exit

'' with permission '' she said, closing the door Estela looked at Leeteuk.

'' What's wrong? '' he said.

'' that's what I want to know what do you have with that newbie? ''

'' newbie? Oh, you mean Elizabeth '' he corrected.

'' Yes, her '' Estela said crossing her arms.

'' Nothing, we're friends '' Leeteuk said a little unconfutable.

Estela looked at him impressed.

''friends? And that when it happened? '' Leeteuk sat at the desk.

'' Well, is it normal for it to happen when two people live together ''

'' you live together? '' Estela was losing control '' are you living with her? '' she repeated.

''didn't I tell you?''

TO BE CONTINUED...