CHAPTER SEVENTEEN

When they entered the party, everything was beautiful, there were many white tables with floral arrangements of black roses and a large ballroom in the middle, large stairs next to the second floor, Elizabeth felt like in a Fairy tale, the first thing she did was look for Leeteuk with her eyes, they were already picking up the lunch plates and everyone was eating dessert, she pulled Ryeowook behind a wall.

"I think it's a bad idea to enter now Wookie" she said embarrassed

"I have an idea, let's walk to the garden, have a drink and mix with everyone." The two looked around.

''where is he? '' she asked

"I don't know" said his friend, looking for him among the people.

"Let's go."

The two began to walk until they reached a beautiful garden with a large fountain in the middle of beautiful white roses, on the way to the garden. They saw the president.

After everyone finished the dessert, soft music began to play and a man introduced Leeteuk, everyone stopped and began to sing his birthday, suddenly Elizabeth saw two figures coming down the stairs, one of them was beautiful, had an elegant white suit, his face lit up with his beautiful smile.

"Leeteuk" she said softly to herself, next to him was Estela, and also had a beautiful white dress.

"he is very beautiful" she said, referring to the president, her eyes studying him everywhere, her heart was beginning to accelerate.

When they arrived under the stairs everyone began to clap, Leeteuk began to greet his relatives and then sat at a large white table next to Estela.

"Now for our beloved president, a gift" said a voice, and a large dance group entered and began to dance in front of everyone.

Everyone was impressed with the presentation, but Elizabeth occasionally looked at Leeteuk, he was more beautiful than ever, he turned and began to look in the audience, it seemed like he was looking for someone, suddenly their eyes met, Elizabeth got nervous and tried to look the other way but couldn't, Leeteuk saw her and smiled and greeted her, they both smiled, then he turned and kept watching the show, Estela turned, seeing her she was surprised, she looked at her from top to bottom, her face didn't change from serious, Ryeowook looked at her friend, she looked back at him and on her lips she had a satisfied smile.

After some time at the party, they started dancing, Ryeowook guided her friend to the second floor:

"Look how it looks from here'' the two looked down, it looked like a party of kings, everything looked beautiful and illuminated, at that moment Elizabeth managed to distinguish Leeteuk between the couples and saw how he danced with Estela, she put her hands on his neck, and kissed him.

"She doesn't deserve him" said Ryeowook, her friend turned around

''you think'' she said figuratively ''you know? I don't feel do good''

"Do you want us to go?" Ryeowook asked, still looking at the couples.

''no, I mean, because I fell in love with a man who has a girlfriend, and apart from that he is from a very different world''

"I don't think it's fair for him, that is, his girlfriend betrays him, besides I don't know why he doesn't look so happy."

''What do you mean? '' she said turning around again, he was talking to an elderly couple

"Do you really think he looks very comfortable in this world?" Elizabeth looked at Leeteuk, she had never noticed, but he looked a little awkward, he was trying his best to have a good time.