CHAPTER FIVE

CHAPTER 5:

"He left, Wookie, my father died in the early morning, his heart stopped." His friend hugged her tightly.

A month later Elizabeth was leaving the house when she saw two men standing in front of her.

'' Good morning, are you offered something? '' She said a little scared

"Are you Elizabeth?"

''yes that's me ''

'' I'm afraid we have bad news ''

'' What's wrong? '' I ask scared

''can we come inside?''

''yes of course '' she said moving away from the door

"This is your father's testament," said one of the men, handing her a piece of paper.

"Here your father testifies that you can't stay in this house anymore, since it is the property of the lady that appears in this document, I understand that it is your aunt."

''what? But if I'm paying for this house, I'm working to do it, I'm not late with anything. "

"This is not a matter of service payments, it's a matter of ownership, and you're living on private property."

'' I do not understand '' she said, she was confused, she didn't even know her aunt, she did not understand why her father had done such a thing '' there is nothing for me? ''

'' We're sorry, you do not appear in any of these documents''

Elizabeth began to feel a fear invading her, she did not know where she was going to live.

"You have a week to find a place to stay, otherwise we'll see you in court" the men stopped and left the house, leaving her completely shattered in the living room, she felt like she was a criminal in her own house.

Elizabeth did not leave the house that day, she wanted to disappear, she did not even have the strength to call her best friend, suddenly she started to feel angry, she did not know why everything was going backwards, she did not know what she had done wrong, the girl started to take out all the things she had in the drawers of the whole house and throw them around, when suddenly in one of the drawers he saw a bottle, she did not even read the name of the liquor, she just drank it, it was a strong drink, after finishing the last sip, she fell to the floor unconscious.

Her cell phone rang all afternoon until late at night, someone suddenly knocked on her door

'' Liz! '' Was heard from outside, she managed to open her eyes, staggered to a halt and walked to the door, after a while she managed to open it.

''Wooo ... ki ... ee- '' she said with difficulty

'' What happened to you? '' Approaching her felt the smell of alcohol '' are you drunk? '' Elizabeth rushed at him, and hanging from his neck kissed she kissed him in the mouth, Ryeowook was paralyzed for a moment

''I ...looove... youuuu ... .friend '' he separated her from him

"You can't even talk," he said dragging her with difficulty, his friend sat her in an armchair in the living room.

''Woo ... kie ... ..commee ... .hereee'' she said stretching her arms, hesitated a moment and then approached

'' What happened ... ..'' then he was interrupted by another kiss, he gently pushed her away ''stop kissing me! '' At that moment she stopped

''But ......... .. .. .. .. .. ..I want to thank ... youuuuu... for... every...thing....that .... have you ... done... .for ... .me ... "Ryeowook smiled at her, a little worried about her condition and walked towards the kitchen

''I'll make you a soup''

After a while, Ryeowook and Elizabeth were at the table

'' sorry'' she said in a conscious state.

'' Why did you get out of control like that? what happened? Look at how the house it's a mess" said her friend looking around" You're not like that. "At that moment, her friend started crying.

"They are going to take my house away, my father didn't leave me anything"

'' Nothing?! '' said Ryeowook surprised

"No, this house belongs to my aunt, I do not even know who she" there was a silence, Ryeowook took her hand

"Do not worry, I'll help you, come and live in my house for a while, my mom will be ok with it"

"You really mean it Wookie? thank you," she said hugging him.

''You're not going to kiss me right? '' he said the worried

"Do not worry," she smiled.

That same night, Elizabeth moved to Ryeowook's house, she could only take her clothes and blankets, the rest she left behind.

His house was big, but there was only room she could sleep in, and it was his room.

'' Sorry you have to share a room ''

'' this is perfect '' she said looking around

Ryeowook sat on his bed looking at her

'' What's wrong? '' She said, her friend's face showing concern

"We have been friends for a long time now, right? I have to be honest with you about my family."

''your family?''

''yes, the truth is we are not exactly united, my father has a very bad mood and has alcoholism problems'' Elizabeth changed her expression and became serious

"Why didn't you tell me?" she ask, thinking about it well she had never visited his house, he always avoided taking her and now she knew why.

"I was afraid that if you found out you could stop being my friend"

'' How am I going to do that, you're the best friend in the world ''

'' Thank you, '' he said smiling.

That same morning Elizabeth understood what her friend was referring to what he had said.

After having dinner, his mother was in the kitchen doing the dishes, Ryeowook and her friend had gone up to the bedroom

'' Well then the bed is yours'' said Ryeowook, pulling some blankets out of his closet

"But I'm the one who came to invade, Wookie, I sleep on the floor ok?"

"I have a better idea, let's take a turns"

Elizabeth smiled, and went under the blankets, they talked for a while until Ryeowook fell asleep, the girl took a little longer in falling asleep she still could not get out of her head the image of her father, then little by little her eyes went closing until she fell asleep.

Hours later a very loud noise woke them up

'' What was that Wookie? '' Elizabeth said scared, he stood up quickly and put the safe at the door

'' Do not make noise '' she sat on the bed, suddenly screams were heard on the floor below.

TO BE CONTINUED...