Prologue: King Of Pain

Atsushi rushed out the door of his apartment that he shared with a friend from the orphanage. He was late for school. About halfway to school he realized that he'd forgotten  his collar, knowing his heat could hit at any time. Deciding to risk it he continued to school arriving with 5 minutes to spare.

Right before he got to his classroom, he was thrown into the lockers with a right hook in his stomach, knocking the air from his lungs. He falls to his knees, gasping for air.

"Aww, look at the little tiger. He's on his knees where he belongs." A monotone voice that had an underlying tone of envy said. He was all to familiar with who it belonged to. It was no one other then the top alpha  in the grade above him, Ryūnosuke Akutagawa.

Once Atsushi had caught his breath, what came out of his own mouth surprised him. "If it isn't the only alpha who was given up by his family  because they thought he was an omega like his sister. It's sad really, almost pat-". Atsushi was cut short by a kick to the jaw. He could feel his jaw break. Before he hit the floor, he was caught by his friend, Dazai.

Akutagawa just coughed as Dazai picked up a now unconscious  Atsushi, and carrying him bridal style passing Akutagawa. "You don't have to be so harsh." Dazai sneered as he passed by him.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Atsushi woke up feeling something  on the nape of his neck he laid there paralyzed.

"You know you should really wear your collar Sushi Roll. Your  heat will be starting soon." Dazai laughed an licked the nape of Atsushi's neck.

"Ewww, that was so gross for you  really have to do that Dazai." Atsushi  whined and shuttered.

"Hey, I'm not the one getting my ass beat by the head of the Akutagawa family. His entire family died shortly after it was found out he was, in fact, the heir to that family. Oooo, spooky." Dazai said making hand gestures as he said spooky.

"Why am I even friends with you…" Atsushi facepalmed.

"Because you loooveee meeee~" Dazai sang.

"God I hate you…" Atsushi sighed, only for a sharp pain to go through  his jaw and his abdomen, causing him to curl up in a ball and Dazai to cover his nose.

"I told you, you should really wear  the collar because you'll be going into heat soon." Dazai mumbled.