1: Intoxicated, I Love You

Akutagawa was sitting in his class across from the nurse's office when he was suddenly hit by a feeling he couldn't quite explain, but it was drawing him to the nurse's office. He noticed the alphas that weren't mated were starting to get fidgety, concluded an omega must have gone into heat. He suddenly imagined himself pinning Atsushi down and having his way with him.
He was snapped out of his thoughts by his sister waving her hand in front of his face.

"Hello earth to Ryu." Gin said as she looked at her brother with grave concern. It wasn't like him to zone out. She had only managed to get half his attention when a scream from across the hall caught everyone's attention.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Across the hall Dazai was holding down a struggling Atsushi as Naomi plunged a needle into his inner thigh ejecting the suppressants. Dazai held Atsushi down till the suppressants kicked in, knocking him out. Dazai then slipped a spare collar he got from god knows where around Atsushi's neck, locking it into place and setting the passcode.

"He should be out for a few days and he's not getting that collar off anytime soon." Dazai said, relaxing with a heavy sigh.

"D-Dazai-senpai, where did you get that collar?" Naomi asked hesitantly.

"Oh I took it from um... a friend, yes, that's what they are a friend." Dazai said with a chuckle as he scratched the back of his neck.

"But, I thought once an Omega got a mate, they had no need for a collar anymore. I mean some wear collars after they get a mate, but they aren't the school issued ones like that one... So why would your friend, who I'm assuming is an omega, just give you their collar?" Naomi asked noticing that the question seemed to make Dazai uncomfortable.

Dazai nervously laughed. "Hah, would you look at the time. I should really be getting Sleeping Beauty here home." He said as he picked Atsushi up bridal style and walked past Naomi.

"Oh, one more thing, Senpai. An alpha who is mated is no longer affected by an Omega's pheromones. You wouldn't have had the mindset to call me, being this close to Atsushi while he was in heat. Your mind would have been telling you to mate. So who is your mate Dazai?" Naomi asked not fazed by Dazai's uneasiness.

"Maybe I just have better self control then the others, but Naomi, I would like to as you to mind your own business." Dazai said in a cold tone as he walked out of the nurses office.