5:Silent Scream

It had been two weeks since Atsushi  had been at school. For some reason, after the suppressants wore off, his headache came back, and ten times worse. Due to this, he had been locked in his room. What looked like claw marks from a large cat were all over the walls. Kyoka was the first to enter the room after his heat had finally stopped.

"So, um, Atsushi, when did we get a large cat?" She asked quietly to a very irritated looking Atsushi who was currently peeking out from his blanket mound on his bed. Kyouka  swore if he had been, a cat he'd be getting ready to pounce any second. Walking over to blankets so she could look him in the eyes.

"You know, you need to go back to school tomorrow. Dazai is running  out of excuses to the teachers. He even tried to pull the parents died card. It was quite funny." She said  with a giggle as she remembered the event.

****************************************"""""""""Flashback"""""""""""""****

"Has anyone seen Mr. Nakajima lately?"  The teacher, Mr. Kunikida, asked the class. Dazai raised his hand, waiting to be called on.

The teacher signed heavily and pinched the bridge of his nose, trying  not to show his irritation but failing miserably. "First off all, Dazai, why are you in this class; you're a third year, and this is a first year class. Secondly, do you know where Atsushi is?" he asked, looking right at Dazai.

"This is my free period. Oh, and Atsushi's parents died." Dazai said  nonchalantly. This ticked Mr. Kunikida off.

"Dazai we all know that Atsushi's  parents are dead. They died in some freak animal attack in their home when he was a child." Kunikida growled at Dazai, who decided he'd  better leave. With that in mind, Dazai ran out of the classroom.

****************************************""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""****

"Yea, that sounds like Dazai alright."Atsushi sighed from his blanket mound. Kyouka noticed  something was off, but didn't say anything. Just then, the doorbell rang, which was unusual, seeing as the only guests they ever got were Dazai and Chuuya, who just somehow appeared in the apartment. They had yet to figure out how the two did it. Kyouka was about  to go to the door when Atsushi's still bandaged arm stopped her.

"I'll get it." He mumbled getting out of his blankets and standing up. Once he was out of his room, he slowly  walked towards the door in a pair of baggy pajama bottoms. His chest was bare but his arms and neck were bandaged, much like Dazai's. Putting  his hand on the door handle he suddenly felt like he was going to regret opening the door. Oh, and did he ever regret opening it, because standing there, in all black, was his worst nightmare, Ryūnosuke Akutagawa standing there in his hall.

"Man, I just can't catch a break can I?" He whispered to himself before looking at Akutagawa, who seem to be staring at him like he was some sort of prey. Atsushi decided to try and get his attention. That didn't  work. Even Kyouka leaving didn't affect him. He just stood there in a trance.

"Okay, Akutagawa, if you just came here to stare at me, I'm going  to shut the door now. I am in no mo-" Atsushi was cut short by Akutagawa pinning him to the wall. He hadn't even  noticed him move, but here he was with Akutagawa, his tormentor of the past 6 months pinning him to the wall. Atsushi lost his train of thought  as Akutagawa decided to nip and suck on his collarbone and neck, which the bandages had been somehow removed from. Akutagawa finally came to his senses once  

he heard a slight moan from Atsushi and saw the bruise on the nape of his neck. He wouldn't be able to mark him until it was healed or it wouldn't  take. From what he heard from Chuuya, the marking process was painful for the omega. Akutagawa dropped Atsushi on the floor and then dropped his missed school  work on top of him.

"Here, the teachers sent me to deliver  this. Why they couldn't give it to Dazai or Chuuya I have no clue." With that said, Akutagawa turned on his heel and left, leaving Atsushi in a state of confusion over what just happened.