4:I Am Bulletproof

Atsushi woke up being poked by Dazai, who had a very irritated Chuuya next to him.

"Ohh my, little sushi roll, wakey  wakey. " Dazai sung only to get a pillow thrown at him.

"I told you people don't like to hear your voice first thing when they wake up, Dazai." Chuuya mumbled as he looked at a very irritated and sick looking Atsushi. "I really don't like you, Atsushi, but man, do you look like hell".

Atsushi looked at Chuuya. "Can you please get this thing off of me before I actually die?" He said in a raspy, almost croaking voice while pleading  with his eyes. Chuuya, who was starting to feel sorry, put the pin in his phone, unlocking the collar. It fell off of Atsushi's neck and on to the bed. At hearing the light thud, Atsushi let out a deep, ragged sigh falling back on to his pillows.

"Thank you, Chuuya." Atsushi said as he laid back struggling to breathe. Chuuya looked at him with concern. "Hey, Dazai?" Chuuya said looking  around for him, he then growled in irritation when he found his mate in the tub trying to drown himself.

"God dammit, Dazai, you just try to kill yourself whenever you take the notion don't  you, you bandage wasting freak?"Chuuya yelled, pulling Dazai out of the tub and throwing him across the room. Dazai  flew into the wall, making a hole. He still wondered how someone who was 5'3 and weighed maybe 80 pounds soaking wet could pick him up and throw him around like a ragdoll.

Dazai hit the wall and ended up coughing up water. As he sat, slumped against the wall Atsushi  was struggling to breathe.

"Chuuya, don't  you kn-" Dazai said trailing off when he saw Atsushi. "Holy shit, Atsushi, what happened  to you?!?" He yelled, he knew Atsushi was allergic to the suppressants but never in the months had he know him had it ever gotten this bad.

"Don't you think we should take him to the hospital, or are we just going  to let him die, Dazai?" Chuuya asked seeming to be genuinely worried about Atsushi. Either he had formed  an emotion to care for someone other than the dimwit Dazai, or he was starting to care because he was pregnant  and it was affecting his emotions. He chose the latter option.

Dazai ignored Chuuya and started rummaging through Atsushi's drawers until he found what he was looking for. Walking over to Atsushi he took the cap off and shoved the needle into Atsushi's thigh. This earned a strangled scream from the younger male. Once he ejected the clear fluid into Atsushi's thigh, he pulled the needle out, putting the cap  back on, throwing it in the trash.

“Oi, what the hell was that…?” Chuuya seemed slightly suspicious as he watched Dazai inject the liquid.

“Dunno.” Dazai shrugs.

“It won't kill him, right…?”

“Probably not.”

Then, he turns to Chuuya.
"Chuuya, why was there poison on the hidden outside spikes of your collar?" Dazai asked with a raised eyebrow as he walked past his mate to the bathroom to get a damp rag to clean the dry blood  off of Atsushi's hands,face, and neck. He also grabbed the bandages while he was at it and walking past his now confused mate back to Atsushi.

"Dazai, your father gave me that collar, saying the school issued one didn't  look right on me…"Chuuya trailed off watching how Dazai cleaned the dried blood off of Atsushi carefully before wrapping the wounds.

"Sounds like Mori. In all honesty  trying to kill his son is nothing new." Dazai said as he finished treating  Atsushi's wounds.

"Hey, Dazai, how did you know  it was poison and not his allergy?"Chuuya asked, watching him clean up.

"Simple his veins were starting to become very visible and purple." Dazai shrugged like it was the most normal thing in the world. Which, it probably would be for the son of the boss of the Mafia.