7:Sociopath

Despite Chuuya's complaints, he still meets up with Dazai later on to listen to his plan. Of course, he does.

Dazai was waiting for Chuuya in the normal spot. His eyes lit up when he saw his mate. “There's my beautiful mate~”

“Shut up…” Chuuya muttered, glancing away for a moment as he approached Dazai. “Just shut up and talk about the f*cking plan.” He seems to be a little cranky at the moment. More so than usual.

“Aww, what's wrong~? Also, I think Atsushi and Akutagawa are mates.” Dazai was now leaning against the wall behind him as he spoke.

He rolls his eyes at the first part, but he is not too surprised by the last part. “Hm… what about it?” He is at least willing to listen.

“You're still friends with his group, right?” Dazai asked. He wasn't sure, since Chuuya was obviously  showing at this point due to his small frame.

Chuuya nods. “I guess. We still talk.” He wasn't too connected, but he was still notified of anything major in the group.

“Great, see if you can find out how Akutagawa feels.” Dazai said, looking  at his mate, then at Chuuya's stomach. “How's the baby doing?”

With a nod, he replies, “Healthy. You should f*cking know that, you f*cking live with me.” He half grumbles this. He usually wouldn't tell Dazai why he was grumpy unless he was asked.

“I mean I'm not the pregnant one. How would I know, Mister Goes-into-heat-in-the-middle-of-a-school-trip-while-we're-stuck-in-a-room-together-because-Gin-so-conveniently-had-to-switch-rooms?” Dazai was starting to reflect Chuuya's mood back at him.

“Oh, so you're saying it's my fault that we didn't both suffer and probably destroy private property? You'd have rather had that happen, I'm guessing.” And now his temper was getting a bit out of hand.

Chuuya, that's not what I meant…. Look, I'm sorry I got hateful…” Dazai looks at Chuuya with a sad expression. “How can I make it up to you?” Dazai was now in front  of his mate.

“... tch…” Chuuya had glanced away at that, clearly still pissed from whatever it was that pissed him off before their meeting.

Dazai kinda just stands there, not sure what to do at moment. Move closer, and probably get punched. Move away, and probably make Chuuya cry. Or stay where he was, and have Chuuya stay mad.

Then again, it would depend on what Chuuya did now. If he stepped towards Dazai, it would be best for Dazai to let himself be chased. If the smaller one stepped back to leave, he would need to be spoken to and asked what was wrong. If he continued to stand there, he probably needed a hug.

It turns out, whatever it was had made Chuuya upset enough to choose the escape route. He had turned on his heel and started walking away at a brisk pace. He wasn't crying yet, but if left alone for too long, he may start.