6:Built For Sin

The following Monday, Atsushi  returned to school. He had yet to figure out what had gotten into Akutagawa. It was strange, not being beaten everyday for just existing. Anytime he would pass Akutagawa or a member of his group, Atsushi would tense up and start fearing for his life. Chuuya and Gin would give him sympathetic looks as they walked past. In the two weeks, Atsushi was gone. It turns out Dazai and Chuuya announced they were together and expecting. Chuuya now sat with Dazai and was around him 24/7. Honestly, Dazai and Chuuya coming out as a couple wasn't that much of a shock, they were like the couple you knew were together but didn't say anything. It was cute, honestly, anf Atsushi couldn't help himself as his mind wondered what would have happened if Akutagawa hadn't stopped.  Would they be mated now? Would they also have a kid on the way? Atsushi had the feeling he was starting to get depressed. He let out a loud whine and slammed his head on the table. "Ow." he mumbled onto the table. This whole scene had caught everyone who was sitting at the table as well as Akutagawa's attention.

"You okay, Atsushi?" Junichiro asked his friend in a concerned tone, to which he only got a muffled response. Dazai was now observing how Atsushi and Akutagawa were acting being around each other in the same room. He noted Akutagawa was more fidgety then normal. Honestly, it looked like he was about to pounce. Atsushi, on the other hand, looked miserable and lost like he was missing something. Dazai put the two together. "Must be a pair who haven't  realized it yet." Dazai mumbled into Chuuya's hair. He hoped they'd realize it soon if not it would just get worse for both. Atsushi would get more depressed, which would lead to him being reckless to the point that, once he went into heat, he would let any alpha breed with him and mark him, even if the alpha was mated already. It wasn't uncommon for Alphas to have multiple mates, as they wanted the best offspring possible. His father was that way, but Dazai was the only one to earn his father's approval. He couldn't tell you how many that were in the mafia or in this school like Gin and Ryu that were his siblings. Each sibling had a different background, so no one but them knew. They were Mori's children. But the side effects would  be worse for Akutagawa. As they would progress faster, his already bad temper would get worse, Dazai dreaded that. He would also get more needy like Atsushi. Dazai had about a 9 months to come up with something before it got to bad. Dazai put his hand on Chuuya's small baby bump and rested his head on his shoulder.

"My darling Chuuya~ I'm am going  to require some assistance from you for this to work." Chuuya raised his eyebrow at this and scoffed. "Why? Can't you do it yourself?" Dazai smirked as the bell rang.