2:Ribcage

Dazai walked up to Atsushi's  apartment while still carrying an unconscious Atsushi. Dazai could  smell the other omega, whose scent he was oh so familiar with, following  him.

"Oh Chuuuyaaa, would you please  come help meee?" Dazai sang, smirking upon hearing the other omega curse when he was found  out.

"Shut up, you bandage wasting sadomasochist. Why do you even need my help?" Chuuya sassed Dazai with a huff.

"Now Chuuya, my little tsundere omega, is that any way to speak to your alpha and the father of your  child?" Dazai teased the pregnant omega who was now in front of him.

Chuuya grumbled while glaring at Dazai "Again, why do you need my help, you suicidal maniac?"

"You completely ignored my question. Oh well, guess you need more training." Dazai teased before getting back on track. "Could you be a doll and get Atsushi's  card key from his back pocket? Pleaseee Chuuyaaa~?" He asked, giving Chuuya puppy dog eyes.

"Fine." Chuuya huffed, walking up to Dazai and Atsushi. Once he got closer, he noticed that Atsushi was wearing his old collar. "Hey, Dazai, why is he wearing my old collar. You know the dose of suppressants in it isn't set to his height and weight, right?" Chuuya  asked once he got the key card.

"Oh, I fixed that and changed the needle in it. It's ready weird to think you just constantly had a needle in your neck ejecting heat suppressants. No wonder mated omegas still wear collars." Dazai  said as he walked to Atsushi's apartment.

Chuuya looks around in awe at how luxurious the building was. "How can two orphans afford something this nice?"  

"Probably the same way I afford ours." Dazai shrugged.

"But, Dazai… your father runs the mafia…" Chuuya trailed off.

"Oh, right, I forgot to mention that your mother adopted a little girl four years younger than us. They live with Atsushi by my request." Dazai said, walking into the very spacious, very white, and bright apartment. Walking  straight into Atsushi's room and tossing him on the bed, Dazai covers him up, then walks out into the living room.

"It reminds me of a hospital. It's so bright and sterile-looking." Chuuya says from the door while Dazai writes a note to Kyoka.  

~Atsushi went into heat at school  today. He was given a pretty heavy dose of suppressants, so he probably won't wake up till his heat is over. He also has a collar on now, so he may be acting sluggish for a while.

Love Dazai❤~

With that, the two left the apartment  to go back to their own which, was literally right across the hall.