Chapter 4- Unwanted Visit

LEO P.O.V

We exit the forest eager to get some sleep.

She looks up at me and smiles.

Her eyes are dazzling, I could spend my whole day staring at her.

 I point to the Pink, lacey, flowery cabin. 

Enjoy your stay there princess, don't let them get to you, alright?' I say.

'Ugh,' she grumbles 'I almost forgot.' 

She looks so pained, at that moment I want to cuddle her in my arms, but unfortunately I restrict myself. I don't want her to think I'm low.

I suppress a strained laugh and rub her cheek with my hand. The make up is not her. I think to myself. Hope the blessing wears of soon 

'Meet you tomorrow morning?' I say

She turns around and walks towards the Aphrodite cabin, her tunic trailing behind her. She looks back and beams. 

'Yeah, tomorrow' 

I do a little spin on my heels and walk towards the Hephaestus cabin.

I open the metal door to find my half-brothers and sisters banging at metal scraps.

They stopped when they saw me and immediately went quiet.

'What?' I demand

Serena was the first to speak.

'What took you so long?' She grinned

I must have blushed, because they all started laughing.

Kaden comes up to me and slaps me on the back so hard, I almost topple over.

'You be careful near those children of Aphrodite,' He warns 'they could break your heart in such a way, that it would never be mended.'

'Nah! Nobody breaks Leo's heart!' I exclaim proudly 

They look at me with unbelieving eyes.

'LIGHTS OUT' Chiron calls from outside.

My half-brothers and sisters leave their tools and scramble into bed yawning and sighing.

I sit on my bunk in deep worry.

'Leo, you gonna lie down?' Micheal says

'Huh? Oh, yeah.. hold on.'

I fall into my pillow and bury myself into it.

Micheal turns the light off, and even with out seeing it, I can feel the sympathetic eyes of my cabin mates watching me. 

I don't need their pity. I grumble and fall into a deep sleep.

What's the worst part about being a demi-god? 

Dreams.

She was sitting in the centre of a garden if roses, each in full bloom. Her eyes were like Acacia's. Changing. Every time I blinked she looked different and more spectacular. Aphrodite. She smiled at me which made me legs feel like jelly. 

'Hello Leo Valdez.'

I was hypnotized by her beauty.

'Uh................ Aph.. Aph... Aphrodite...' I stuttered

'Aren't you a sweet heart!' She smiled

I pinched myself. Hard.

'Why.. um.. are you here lady Aphrodite?'

'To speak to you of course!' 

I looked down nervously.

'About what?'

She rolls her eyes, as if it was obvious.

'Your love of couse!'

'What?'

'I've decided to be nice and make your love life hard for you, maybe even tragic, after all, you are in love with one of my daughters, aren't you?'

'Acacia?'

'Bingo!' She grins

'Wait... tragic?!'

'You have to wake up soon, just remember, paths need to be chosen and sacrifices need to be made.'

'Someone has to die?'

The image blurred. 

'No! Wait!'

I open my eyes in terrible shock. 

Aphrodite's voice echoed through my head. 

Sacrifices need to be made...

 FOLLOW ME IF YOU LIKE ME STORIES!!! (P.S I will dedicate a chapter to you!)

PLZ VOTE!  COMMENTS APPRECIATED!

TO VOTE CLICK THE STAR NEXT TO THE SHARE BUTTON ON THE TOP RIGHT HAND SIDE OF YOUR PAGE!