Chapter 17- Solving it out

ACACIA P.O.V

Sword class isn't working for me. Tears keep building up and temporarily blinding me from my opponent. It only takes Chiron a gentle tap to knock the sword out of my hand. I'm exhausted and my heart it aching with guilt. 

'Lets sit down and talk.' Chrion says motioning towards a bench.

'Leo...' I sob

'Leo is brave,' Chrion interrupts 'He is a worthy hero.'

'I'm going to go see him.' I mumble.

Chiron shakes his head disapprovingly.

'He doesn't need to be troubled anymore-'

'He needs support!' I scream without knowing it 'I need to see him!'

I run away with my head in my hands. Leaving Chrion in surprise. When I'm almost at my cabin, I bump into what I think is a pole and someone catches me. I look up to see a face staring back at mine.

Leo was the pole. Leo caught me.

'You okay Princess?' His face was grim.

'Yeah...' I lie wiping the tears from my face. 'Thanks for catching me.'

'No problem...' He looks in deep thought. 'Why are you here?' He says with no trace of kindness.

'Are you mad at me?' I whisper. He looks confused and he stares at me in shock.

'No... Gods no, I'm not mad at you.' He pulls me into an embrace and holds me tight. I blink to stop the tears from flowing. 'I'm just... confused.' He murmurs as he kisses my hair. I cling onto him refusing to let go. 'Nothing could change my feelings towards you, Acacia.'

He stops hugging me and looks at me with a mix of emotions. He wipes a tear from the corner of my eye and kisses my cheek.

My face flushes crimson red.

'I just need more time to work things out.' He says smiling.

'Aren't you scared?' I whisper, my lip trembling

He cups my face with his hand.

'I'm sure this quest will turn out okay I'll save the world and-'

'What about us?' I say cutting him off. 'Aren't you scared for us?'

He looks at me for a while.

'Are you?' He says gently. I nod. 'I don't know what to feel.' He murmurs. I sigh and try not to let on how much his response disappoints me.

'What's happened to you?' I say while dusting a large feather off his shoulder.

'Nothing.'

'What about this feather-' 

'Let's go see how our guests are getting along with our friends, shall we?'

I hesitate.

'That Hunter of Artemis with the black hair, is she...?' I didn't dare to finish the sentence.

'No! She's a good friend. And plus, she's an eternal maiden.'

'Right.' I say feeling dumb.

He takes my hand in his and smiles.

Our scilence is broken when someone yells and curses in Ancient Greek.

'Gods, I bet the Hunters and Amazons are trying to kill our male campers.' He says as he lets go of my hand and runs towards the mess of spears and arrows.

HAI! THANK YOU TO THE PPL WHO FOLLOW ME!!!!

VOTE AND COMMENT PLZ!