Chapter 6- Flying Spaghetti

LEO P.O.V

I walked slowly into the dinning hall. My encounter with Aphrodite had been the worst dream I ever had. I comb my tangled hair with my fingers and yawn. I look around with sleepy eyes to find Acacia watching me.

She is definitely on team Leo. I grin.

She quickly looks down without saying a word.

'Acacia!' I call out. She keeps talking to Piper and doesn't bat an eye.

I hang my head sadly and slump down on a bench.

'Girl problems?' Micheal asks as he stands up, ready to leave the table.

'I don't really know..' I confess. 'Where are you going?'

He rolls his eyes at me like it was obvious.

'Burning offerings, DUH!' 

'Oh, right...' 

I get up and walk to the fire in the centre of the pavilion.

I scrape the ripest apple into the fire.

'To Hephaestus!' I say 'Please tell me what I'm doing wrong' I add silently.

Flames rise up from my offering. 

I catch a sniff.

Lemon slices. Yum.

I walk towards my table, but I trip and crash into someone, sending food flying everywhere. 

Laughter comes from all sides of the room. 

I open my eyes and find a girl covered in spaghetti and staring back at me in horror.

Acacia.

I curse myself in Ancient Greek. 

'Sorry Acacia.' I apologize trying to pick the food out of her hair.

She blushes and mumbles something to herself.

I scramble up and brush the food onto the floor. I hold out a hand for her to grab.

Her face turns completely red as she takes my hand in hers.

I pull her up.

'Are you alright?' I grin, trying to make the best of things.

She nods.

I frown at her.

'Oh come on! Stop giving me the silent treatment.' I joke.

She narrows her eyes stubbornly.

'I'm not!' She insists.

'If you say so Princess.' I say half-heartedly.

She blushes and looks down at her hand. I had completely forgotten I was still holding it.

I release it, blushing.

'Sorry.' I mumble.

She nods and walks towards her table, ignoring the silent crowd that had gathered to watch.

The moment she leaves my side, I feel so empty, so venerable, I almost wince at the loss.

I walk towards my table and pick at my food. I swallow a lump of toast as if it was a rock.

'Oh Leooooooooo!' Someone sings.

For a moment there, I hope that it's Acacia, but I am disappointed. Instead, I look up to see a someone with blond flowing hair, a mocking grin and a LOT of make up, as if they had just used up an entire stores supply.

'Makenzie.' I grumble

She lifts up my chin and looks at me with that flirty smile of her's. 

'You don't sound excited.'

'Trust me, I'm not.'

She giggles in a cold, dumb kind of way as she twirls my hair with her finger.

'Makenzie, please stop.'

'Aww, but Leo! I was having so much fun!' she says as she gives me a pouty face.

'Makenzie, get to the point, why are you here?' I say coldly.

She looks slightly hurt.

'I just came to ask you if you could meet me outside the Aphrodite cabin after breakfast?' She says with fake innocence. 

I really don't want to. But I don't want to hurt anyone's feelings, so I sit there awkwardly watching her.

She takes my silence as a yes.

'Great! See you later Leo!' She winks as she kisses me on the cheek. I back away in disgust. She ignores me and struts out of the room.

'You are in so much trouble.' Micheal explains.

'Save it for later buddy.' I reply trying to wipe the lip gloss of my cheek. 

'What is she planning..?' He asks.

'I don't even want to know.' I say.

Though, I'm about to find out...

FOLLOW ME IF YOU LIKE ME STORIES!!! (P.S I will dedicate a chapter to you!)

VOTE PLZ!!!!! COMMENTS APPRECIATED

TO VOTE CLICK THE STAR NEXT TO THE SHARE BUTTON ON THE TOP RIGHT HAND SIDE OF YOUR PAGE!