Chapter 25- Tilting ship

ACACIA P.O.V 

As soon as we take flight on the Argo II, Leo looks like he's able to take on the world. He jumps from place to place, pressing buttons and flicking switches. Grinning like there was no tomorrow. 

'So, where are we going?' Thalia asks. Leo stops for a minute and a look of anxiety passes across his face. 

'We need to find the Teumessian Fox.' 

'It was destined never to be captured!' Bristle says

'Yes, until Zeus cast it into the stars.' Summer recalls 'Now it's has escaped.' 

'Why do we need to catch it?' I ask

'I don't know.' Leo mutters

'Well, how do we find it?' Ash demands

'The prophecy said "the glowing lights shall mark your path" that's got to be stars, right?' Summer suggests

'It'd the middle of the day! Where the Hades are we going to find stars?!' Ash yells.

'Don't be so rude to a Hunter!' Thalia says, holding up her bow. 

'Stop!' I yell 'We have a quest to complete!'

'The girl is right.' Thalia says 'We must learn to trust one another.'

'Still...' Leo says 'What are the glowing-'

Suddenly the whole ship tilted violently

'What's happening?' Summer screams as she holds onto the wooden post.

'Hold on!' Leo yells. 'Di immortals!

I slide across the boat screaming. I grab one of the oars as I fall and I hold on for my dear life. My body was dangling, my ears were buzzing and there was a bump of vomit waiting to get out. I look up to see Leo pressing some buttons and cursing.

'Leo!' I yell

He looks down. 

'Acacia!' 

'Help.' I choke out.

He leans over the edge and extends his arm, but it's no use. He can't reach me. 

'Acacia!'

'Leo!' 

Something slides off the ship and travels towards me. Before I have time to register what it is, I feel a sharp, unbearable pain enter my arm.

'Ahh!' I scream out. I let go with one hand to pull the blood stained axe out. And then, it's all too much for me to take. My head spins and I black out. 

VOTE AND COMMENT PLEASE!