Chapter 7- Group Hug?

ACACIA P.O.V

I walk back to my table, pretending to be calm, when really, I have my heart in my mouth.

Mackenzie snickers as I sit down opposite her.

'Isn't Leo cute?' She asks, obviously trying to get on my nerves. 

I frown and avoid her gaze.

'Yeah, I guess.'

'You should stop trying, he'll never like a girl like you.' She laughs mockingly.

'Oh yeah?'

'Watch and learn Acacia, dear. This is how we Aphrodite's do it.'

She gives me one last glare as she walks over to Leo and smiles at him. He clearly looks annoyed, but doesn't say it. Leo looks towards me, but I disregard him.

Through the corner of my eye, Mackenzie is twirling her finger through his hair and giggling like a love sick puppy.
He looks ticked off.

She says something to him and he stays silent. Mackenzie leans over and kisses him on the cheek.

He looks like he just fell into the tip.

Mackenzie struts back and smiles evilly. She looks pleased with herself.

'What did you tell him.' I growl

'Oh nothing!' She grins

'Mackenzie, stop bring so stuck up.' Piper exclaims.

'Oh be quiet Piper.' Mackenzie says 

I glare at Mackenzie.

'How many times do I have to tell you?' Mackenzie sighs 'Your already hideous, so stop trying to make yourself look even worse. Are TRYING to break all the mirrors?'

Piper hisses under her breath and leads me outside.

'Don't worry, we can ALL tell Leo's into you.' Piper announces.

I blush.

'Are you going to tell him?' She asks.

'What?'

'The note.'

I look down and place a hand inside my dress pocket, just to make sure the note is still there

'Maybe...' I think.

'Lets head inside the cabin.' She says as she takes my arm and drags me along.

I laugh as we run to the front porch of the cabin. 

'Wasn't that fun?' She asks smiling.

'Plenty.' I laugh

LATER

'Acacia!' 

I look up to see Piper pointing to a window.

'He's here!' She yells/whispers.

Outside standing on the porch was Leo. With machine oil smudged on his face and grease on his shirt. Someone else was also there... Mackenzie.

I frown.

'I'm going to speak to him.' I say

Piper nods.

'Go get 'em girl!'

'Leo!' I yell

He turns his head around and smiles when he sees me. Mackenzie scowls and glares knives and daggers.

I run up and hug him, which surprises him, but he hugs me back anyway.

He's heart beat is steady and calm, he smells of metal and machine oil. I look up at him and smile and he smiles back with that cheeky grin of his. Suddenly, I feel a second pair of arms wrap around me.

Mackenzie.

Leo holds me tighter, as if he was afraid Mackenzie could take me away within a second.

'Mackenzie...' he starts.

'Oh, I'm awfully sorry.' she says as she bats her eyelashes.

She finds my arm and digs her nails into my skin while dragging me away from the embrace.

I wince.

'Makenzie your hurting me!'

She looks back innocently, pretending she doesn't realize she was digging her nails into my skin.

'Oh, I didn't know, dear.' She says covering her mouth with her hand and gasping.

I roll my eyes.

Leo picks up my arm and studies the nail marks on it, I'm bleeding from the force of her sharp nails.

Mackenzie looks at her blood stained nails and screams.

'Look what you've done! UGH! Nothing good ever comes from you!' She says scornfully as she stomps into the cabin.

I look down at my wounds once again, but find nothing except tiny scars.

'The blessing of Aphrodite must have healed me.' I guess

Leo nods.

'Well at least your okay.' He smiles

I blush.

Then I remember the note.

'Leo I need to tell you something.' I say timidly.

He narrows his eyes.

'Your not going to break up with me are you?' 

'What? No! We're not even dating!'

He grins.

'So what's with that hug then?'

'I just felt like it okay?'

He nods.

'So what is it then?'

I look around nervously, still convinced we were not alone.

'Follow me.' I say as I drag him into the forest.

'Are you sure your not breaking up with me?' He grins.

'I promise on the River of Styx.' I giggle.

'Why did you drag me all the way here?'

'Because.... I don't want people to hear.'

I hesitate and reach inside my dress pocket and pull out the note for him to see.

FOLLOW ME IF YOU LIKE ME STORIES!!! (P.S I will dedicate a chapter to you!)

CLIFF HANGER!!  >:3 THANK YOU TO ALL THE PEOPLE WHO HAVE VOTED, COMMENTED ON MY STORY. XD U GUYS R THE BEST!

VOTE PLZ! COMMENTS APPRECIATED!!!!

TO VOTE CLICK THE STAR NEXT TO THE SHARE BUTTON ON THE TOP RIGHT HAND SIDE OF YOUR PAGE!