Chapter 21- Fight

ACACIA P.O.V

I rush over to the courtyard. The Hunters and Warriors are fighting again. Apparently the Stoll brothers from the Hermes cabin pranked them. And now the whole camp is in a complete mess and Leo was no where to be seen. I grab Conor stoll by the collar and everyone immediately quiets down.

'What do you think your doing?' I hiss

'It was just a prank.' He says grinning his head off

'Just a prank?! My Warriors are now in no shape for battle!' Yells the Queen of the Amazons

'How could you do such a thing to fellow maidens?!' Shouts a Hunter.  

I let Conor go. And turn around to his brother, Travis.

'You guys are SO dead when I tell Chiron this.'

'Calm down, geesh. They were the ones who mocked us first.'

With out warning, Dionysus, the wine God, who is our sucky director, walks into the courtyard in his tiger coat. He raises his eyebrows at us and opens a can of Pepsi, as if we were of no interest to him. Chiron is beside him, his face crumbling with a look of frustration and anxiety.

'Hello, demi-gods, Hunters and Amazons.' Dionysus starts, 'I'd just like to tell you people that IF ANY OF YOU RUIN MY PEACE, I WILL TURN YOU ALL MAD AND INSANE.' 

We stand there gaping in awe while Dionysus sips his beverage as if nothing had happened.

'What's good fun with out wine?' He asks himself, swirling the can. 'Too bad Zeus wouldn't let me. Eh?' 

Thalia, the leader of the hunters, steps in front of everyone. 

'As much as I like seeing my friends here at camp Mr D, I would like to know why we are summoned here.' 

Chiron looks like he aged another century.  Dionysus gives her a look of disgust.

'Has your mother ever told you to keep quiet?' He spits out.

Thalia clenches her fits. 

'We do not know why both groups are present here at Camp Half-Blood.' Chiron says with distant eyes. 'We just know it's something important.'

'Now run along, you selfish, time-wasting kids.' Dionysus says swiping his hand. 'Don't let that happen again, next time, it wont be pretty.' 

We decide not to argue and we split our separate ways.

'Annabeth!' I shout waving to a girl.

'Hey Acacia.' She laughs as she runs towards me.

'You weren't in that crowd.' I say. 'Neither was Leo.'

'Leo and I were talking.' She admits.

My heart beat falls dead.

'About what?' I panic.

'It's not like that, we just wanted to discuss the quest.'

'Oh.' I blush

'You better go see him.' She replies and then I swore she said: You won't have long together.

'What was that?' I ask

'Nothing. Go see him. He might want to tell you something.' 

I walk away with my heart in my mouth. Something is wrong. Something is terribly wrong. 

Sorry it took so long, I was busy with school. o3o

VOTE PLZ! COMMENTS APPRECIATED!