Chapter 7 - Hello Sunshine!

I woke up the next morning feeling the rays of the sun warming up my back. I stretched my left arm thinking I was going to feel him sleeping beside me.

I opened my eyes completely and turned my head just to be dazzled by the bright light coming from the half-open window. I sat up slowly on the bed wondering where he was. I looked around and cocked my ear only to hear the news coming from a radio downstairs and someone moving dishes.

I noticed an embroidered purple satin robe with his symbol in gold which had been neatly laid on the king size bed. I smiled and looked for my Bobbi pins. They had been placed orderly on the night stand next to me.

While doing my hair, I looked at my gown which was still on the back of the armchair. I smiled trying to rewind in my mind all these incredible moments we experienced throughout the past evening. Magical is not even close to that kind of happening.

I laid back down on the bed and kept grinning for a moment while looking at the beautiful ceiling. As I needed to freshen up, I finally decided to head to the master bathroom. I turned the lights on and I stayed there in a awe for a few seconds. I heard soft jazz music coming out of nowhere. I was so amazed by the room itself. Everything was very well designed and the double shower was leading to an exterior balcony. All the colors were in perfect harmony with the furniture and bathroom elements. The chandelier was a master piece of its own. A real fire place was inside the wall and a TV screen was at sight distance from where you could have a bubble bath and relax while watching your favorite movie or game.

I got in the shower after trying for a few minutes how the water system worked  without burning myself

I got in the shower after trying for a few minutes how the water system worked  without burning myself. I found some ultra-moisturizing body wash hanging on the toiletries caddy. After I turned off the water, I spotted some towels piled up on a wooden rack to my right. I dared to take one to dry off. It smelled beautifully. It reminded of my grandmother's magical mixture she used to wash our clothes and linen with so we always smelled like a fresh flower bouquet.I also found some tooth paste and tooth brush still in there package on the side of the sink to use.
I looked in the mirror and asked myself if something in me was different from the previous night.

I came back in the bedroom, the bed has already been done and the robe was hanging on a hanger over what I believed was his dressing room

I came back in the bedroom, the bed has already been done and the robe was hanging on a hanger over what I believed was his dressing room. I hesitantly took it off and put it on for I didn't feel comfortable in dressing up again just to have breakfast or was it lunch time already?
I descended the stairs and could feel the fresh morning breeze coming from the wide open patio doors.