Chapter 21- The Grand Finale

« Your circumstances do not define you. Expect a Grand Finale. «
John Paul Warren

We slept on and off until daybreak. We took advantage of the quietness and tranquility of his geographic situation leaving away from the city rumble. With the whole building being created with high sound proof systems, you feel this strange and satisfying feeling of being isolated.
The core of the house was a vibrant neutron star. He had managed to create a different setting and mood in each room for him to be where he wanted and how he wanted to feel in his white cocoon. The energies, the colors, the smells, the lights even the decorations were a mirror to his own perspectives of what the world should be and how it should resonate. Powerful and emotional energies were circulating around as blood within the human body and vessels. It was electrifying but yet very soothing . Everything was aligned and followed his state of mind no matter the time or day.

The room was still pitch black with the heavy curtains fully pulled, I squinted my eyes to look for him in the dark as I could feel him toss and turn

-« I can feel your eyes on me, Mama! » He suddenly said from under the sheets.
-« How can you? » I was shocked he even noticed me watching him.
- " You woke up and your heart beat was serene. Then you started to defy the obscurity. Your heart beat shifted naturally to mid speed and your body vibration changed. You can feel when a woman ponders. Her heart beats slightly faster than a man's. " He explained naturally rolling over to face me.
I could make out his peering look with his palm on his temple and his arm folded over his pillow.
- "Woow ! OK!? I guess I would make a very terrible thief then..." I pouted and let my head finally rest on my pillow.
He gave me a sweet peck on the cheek and laughed.
-" You're funny you know. How could you be a bad thief when you already stole my heart?" He jumped out of the bed ans headed to the bathroom.
-" OOhh...Touché! " I smiled and rolled myself deeper under the covers.
I then heard him flush and wash his hands. He crawled back under the sheets and caressed my rump.
- " Me need some Sugar, Honey! " He purred in my ear.
- " Then, Me shall be your Queen Bee, Baby! " I meowed.
I let him slide from my breasts to my belly and down to my open jar.
- " Let me taste your Royal Jelly, Mama... " He smirked to our little cat game and was ready to get deep.
Our love making lasted until the rays of the sun intensely pierced from under and around the windows.
-" I think we should get ready and have breakfast, Mama." He said after an umpteenth sweet bite on my nipples.
-« I think so too. » I caressed his cheeks and kissed his nose.
-« Let's get a shower. » He offered me his hand.
I smiled and tried to reach for it. He suddenly brushed his hair with it.
- « Sike! The last one under the shower is a jerk! » He literally ran across the bed into the bathroom and locked the door behind him.
-« What?! Oh No! That is so unfair! Open the door! » I knocked.
No answer. He was literally in a mood for a little game.
- «  Hooonneeey, open that door...Please... » I tried my best mellow voice.
Still no answer, I was so close to use the bathroom.
-« Come on now, open the door. It's not funny! » I was getting mad.
It felt like talking to a brick wall.
-«  Baby, please, it's not funny! Open that damned door or... » I started to bang on it with my fist.
I heard him finally unlocking the door and it slightly opened. I slowly pushed it and tried to spot him. I swear I was ready to give him an earful. Still he was nowhere to be found. I walked slowly.
-« Boo! » He caught me off guard from behind the shower curtain.
- « Ahh ! Baby, you scared me! » I was half cracking up and irritated.
- «  That was hilarious ! Come here let me take care of you! » He took my face in his hands and kissed me languorously before I could say anything else. I literally melted in his arms.