Chapter 12 - Singing Bowls & Crystal Bath

When I opened my eyes I smiled as I was so happy to wake up to his sleeping face recovering from the monstrous energy he had given to all of us the night before. I spent a long while delightfully observing his features. I could see his eyelids where closed but I was mesmerized watching a little motion coming from the inside. Just like he was watching himself perform on the stage and followed his every moves. He was breathing calmly and some facial nerves were moving unexpectedly from time to time.

Suddenly a smile appeared in the corner of his mouth so I backed up a little. I really thought for a minute that he finally felt my intense look on him but I was relieved when he rolled over and settled on the other side of his pillow. I decided to get up, freshen up and get ready for my yoga routine. I took my sleepover bag to the bathroom, brushed my teeth, tied up my hair and put on my work out outfit.

I silently pulled the bedroom door closed so he could continue to sleep as much as he wanted and walked down the stairs.

I was happy to meet Charles's smile at the bottom of the stairs with a large glass of a greenish thick drink presented on a silver tray.

- "Namaste, Miss Carla" he jovialy said.
- "Namaste, Charles." I replied bowing thankfully.
- " How are you feeling this early morning?" He followed me while I sipped from the straw this delicious mixture he just offered me.
- " Mmmhh, this is awesome. What did you put in this, Charles? I need to steal the recipe." I stopped walking as my taste buds started dancing.
- " You like it, Miss Carla? "
- " Yeah, I love it, Charles! Does it have a name? » I asked exitedly trying not to drink it all at once.
-" Yes, this one is called the " Happy Green Monster" smoothie. And if you ask me kindly I might lend you the recipe..." He said taking the glass back from my hands.

I stayed there with my mouth still half opened, literally gawping

- " Charles, why did you do this? " I asked both furstrated and giggling nervously.
-" You're going Yoga right, Miss Carla? » He quizzed me putting away my drink back in the refrigerator.
- " Yes, it was my first plan...but... »I replied looking at him rolling my eyes and putting my fists on my sides.
-" Well, it's better for you to exercise with a light stomach than a full one. You'll enjoy it even better right after your session."
-" Well, can I at least have a glass of water, please? Since you're the one who made my mouth water..." I requested shaking my head in desbelief.
- "Here you are, Miss Carla!" He said with another glass magically appearing from behind his back and showing a winner's smile.
- "Thank you, Charles...Now, if our sleeping star happens to come downstairs would you please let him know I am outside doing my morning workout, please?" I over played that on purpose and Charles played along.
-"Certainly, Mrs Carla" he answered folding and placing his white cloth over his forearm.

I walked down to the peaceful private beach after finding a yoga mat in the basement.
The sky was perfectly cloudy and the light from the sun was picking through just enough to help me start welcoming this beautiful day.