Character Sketch

Khushi Gupta - CEO of Magnolia Co., based in Delhi. It's one of the many in Kapoor Group. At 29, she is principled, professional, far-sighted, feisty and somewhat of a workaholic. She lives alone in Delhi. Her parents passed away when she was 8 and she was adopted by her maternal aunt and uncle- Garima and Shashi and raised with their own daughter and Khushi's cousin, Payal. Late business magnate Sunil Kapoor had personally mentored her.

Arnav Singh Raizada - Rich business tycoon who owns AR group of companies. At 32, he is pegged to be one of the best entrepreneurs who has a keen eye. Mainly based out of Mumbai and New York, he is drawn to Delhi at the behest of an old classmate, Sheetal Kapoor, who entices him with an offer he can't seem to refuse.

Sheetal Kapoor - Only child of late Sunil Kapoor and; current owner and MD of Kapoor group of companies. She hates Khushi with every fiber of her being. The reason is an addendum that her late father and Khushi's mentor had made in the company article, right before his death.

Lavanya Kashyap - Khushi's PA and somewhat of a friend who is very loyal. She has been with Khushi since Khushi began her stint as CEO.

Payal Gupta - Khushi's elder cousin who lives and works in Lucknow. She is Khushi's confidante and soul sister.