Not who they thought 1

Chapter one:

Cassandra POV

I was walking down the hallway of my school when I saw my brother Kyle. As usual he was ignoring the fact that I was his sister, apparently I wasn’t cool enough. Not that it bothered me.

Next to him was our mighty alpha and number one asshole of this place. Gabriel had made it his life goal to make me miserable, why I don’t know though.

I think I may have to do some explanation. You see my name is Cassandra or Cassie as my parents call me. I’m a werewolf and live with my parents and brother. My brother is the soon to be beta and thinks that he and Gabriel own the world. Me on the other hand; I am the pact reject. I don’t think that I did anything wrong but they still hate me.

My parents don’t hate me though; they always shower me in gifts if I see them, not that that is very much seeing as they are always traveling.

I don’t really understand why they hate me so much. Okay I’m not the prettiest person in the world, I admit that I’m a bit chubby. I’m about 5.3 which is not really tall but hey small people have fun also. I have long blond hair and blue eyes. So I’m not that ugly.

Today was no different than any other days except for the fact that it was the birthday of the soon to be alpha Gabriel. It was his sixteen birthday what meant that from this point on he would be able to find his mate. Not that I really cared I hated his guts for the constant bullying.

I maybe should explain the concept of a mate. We werewolf’s each have a soul mate, that is the person that is made for you, your other half. For a male that means that he will be very possessive and protective of his mate. He’ll do everything for this person. It’s the same thing for females only they are slightly less protective. That doesn’t mean that they wouldn’t do anything for their mate. You only have one mate which means that if he rejects you, you’ll never be able to love anyone with your whole heart again. Well you can still fall in love but it wouldn’t be the same as when you are together with your mate.

I was still walking down the hallway when I felt someone bump into me, of course with my luck it was the schoolslut Brittany 

“Watch out you fucking idiot!” She said.

I heard snickering behind me and didn’t even have to turn around to know that it was Gabriel and his stupid popular crowd.

“Babe, she pushed me on purpose to heart me” said Brittany trying to sound seductive. I almost laughed at loud hearing how ridiculous she sounded.

“Who do you think you are pathetic whore, you’re a nobody in this pack and you will excuse yourself to Britt!” yelled Gabriel

“I I’m s so sorry.” I answered knowing that if I didn’t apologize I would be punished later. Not that it really mattered seeing as they will beat me up even if I didn’t do a thing wrong.

“Get the hell out of here before I barf” said Gabriel at the same time that Kyle apologized to Brittany saying that I was such an embarrassment to the pack and our family.

When I began walking away, I accidentally bumped into Gabriel which sends electric pulse threw my body

“You are my mate.” I said to him.

“What the fuck are you talking about; I’m not you’re mate!” he yelled.