Not who they thought 2

Chapter two

Cassandra POV:

I was running as fast as I could to be far away from our pack’s territory when I heard a low growl. I stopped immediately and began furiously looking around when I saw six big wolfs walking towards me. I lowered me head to the alpha, which was in the middle.

He moved his head to the side telling me to go change.

When I changed I walked again towards them while looking down with my eyes.

I tried to show them that I wasn’t a treat. When I looked up again I saw six hot men watching me.

“Who are you?” asked the alpha.

“I’m Cassandra.” I answered. “I’m from the redclanpack but I ran away.”

“Why did you run away?” he asked in a much more gentle tone seeing that I already had tears I my eyes.

“To make a story short I was the pack reject and got bullied on a daily base by my brother who was the soon to be beta and by the soon to be alpha. They used to treat me like shit and beat me every chance they had. I got tired from it and ran away.” I said to him.

“Okay, so since you don’t have a pack would you care to join my? I’m Roman by the way.”

I was still baffled about the fact that they were being nice so I didn’t even answer.

Roman noticed and tried to move closer but when he saw that I cowered seeing as I was used to the beatings. He said that he’d never hurt me and that seeing as he was the alpha he wouldn’t let other people hurt.

After a while I recovered and thanked him that I could join his pack.

He introduced me to the other five. There where the twins Cameron and Michael, then there was Parker, Dylan and Tom. The all seemed to be nice enough but I was still very cautious.

We began walking to and they explained how their pack worked. Parker was apparently Roman’s beta.

When we arrived at the packhouse I was really stunned. It was a freaking mansion. Roman explained that most of the pack lived here and that the others were mostly the mates with their children and they lived in the houses close by.

Walking up the stairs with the boys following, he opened a door. I was momentarily stunned when I saw how the room looked like. It was so big and had a king size bed in it, a bathroom and walk-in closet.

“Do you like it?” Roman asked.

“Like it? Are you kidding me? I absolutely freaking love it but are you really sure that I won’t be a bother?” I said.

Cameron was the one that answered. “A bother? Hell girl where did you lived? Of course not. We always wanted a baby sister.”

Seeing as the boys where al sixteen and I fifteen I could be classified as younger but I wouldn’t show that I liked it.

“I’m not that much younger.” I said. “Only a year.”

“Whatever” said Michael.

“So,” began Roman, “What made you decide that you would leave today? What happened?”

Shocked by the sudden question, my eyes began to water again.

“Well I guess you deserve the truth if you are going to let met join you’re pack. It began this morning when I walked in the hallways at school. It was no ordinary day since it was the sixteenth birthday of our soon to be alpha everyone was gathered around him. When I tried to pass the large group I accidentally bumped into Gabriel the soon to be alpha. Of course seeing as how lucky I am I felt the electric pulse threw my body.”

Parker cut in and said, “But if you are the alpha’s mate why did you run away?”

I was coming to that. “Well when I said that he was my mate he answered: ‘YOU ARE NOT MY MATE. You are just an ugly, pathetic, fat freak that can’t get over her pathetic crush just because I’m hot and an alpha.’ so he basically rejected me.”

“What an asshole, we totally should go beat up his ass.” said Dylan.

“Yeah I agree we should go make him feel sorry for hurting you like that.” said Roman.

I began smiling seeing as it was a first that someone defended me and the fact that the six of them wanted to beat him up. But my smile disappeared soon enough.

“That’s not the only thing.” I told them, “My brother Kyle began yelling at me after that and told me basically that I was pathetic and that I should stop lying and that I was not worth living.”

Suddenly I was lifted of the bed and engulfed in a group hug with all the boys.

“Euhm, boys not to complain or anything but I can’t really breath.”

That night I went to sleep with a smile on my face. I passed the night with the boys talking and laughing while watching TV.

They were so nice to me and treated me really like a princess. I even almost began crying again when Roman told me that the fact that Gabriel rejected me would be his biggest mistake seeing as I was really beautiful and funny.