Not who they thought 9

Chapter 9

Gabriel POV:

While doing the training I saw what I should have seen those years ago. The great person and the amazing alpha female she would make. She became tougher during the time she went away and hell she was strong.

I have to say though that while I watched her during the training I got a little aroused seeing her workout in those shorts. She became a true goddess. She is so beautiful well she always was beautiful but now that she was older she became truly gorgeous.

She held so much power in her during that training and you saw that she had a certain authority.

When I looked over to her new pack you could clearly see the admiration that they held for her and even the alpha looked at her in awe. I had to say that she had guts when she yelled at not only one but two alpha’s saying that she’s in control. This would have been a challenge but my wolf gladly accepted it although I found it weird. It was like there was something else something I didn’t know about. I gave me a strange feeling, like there was a storm ahead. I quickly shook that feeling away and continued her training.

I had to admit that her training was rather hard and although I am an alpha I still felt dead afterwards. When I looked at my pack they had murderous glares towards Cassandra. 

“Hu? I thought the training was over.” Kyle said.

“Oh yeah you’re all of the hook but my pack and I still have our training to do since we helped yours with the training.”

“What? You’re still going to train but how is that even possible? I’m dead meat.” he asked curiously.

“Oh see what Cassie failed to mention is that she has a slightly different training than we do seeing that she’s a …” Roman began before I saw Cassandra clamp her hand on his mouth. What the hell was that about he was clearly going to say something important. What could she be hiding?

“What Roman means is that seeing that I’m third in command I like to do the extra training to keep in form. But the buttheads that they are always end up doing it with me and no you won’t have to do this training.” while she talked she sped through her words seeming rather nervous. She tried to change topic fast so no one would notice the slip up that Roman did. Ugh I hate that guy, why can he be so close to her? He clearly had not only friendly feelings towards her.

The worst part is that they can talk to each other through mind link something that they were doing seeing there facial expressions. I really hoped that she would come back in my pack to be my alpha female so one day it could be me that talked threw her mind link. Although it wouldn’t really be the same seeing that she’s my true mate and that would give us access to each other’s thoughts.

I shook my head to clear my head up and saw that they started to continue their training.

Okay there officially crazy how could they even continue to train hell I was exhausted and I was alpha, so how did her pack cope with all that training.

I stopped looking at them and went to the living room. I don’t know how long I sat their staring at the wall while trying to come up with solutions to woo Cassandra when I heard a commotion in the kitchen.

I ran up to the kitchen and was stunned at what I saw. Cassandra had Brittany backed up against the wall and was shouting at her. She held tightly her neck and was choking her.

“Can’t somebody stop her? » I heard Kyle ask.

“No nobody can.” Roman answered before he asked “What did she do babe?”