Not who they thought 13

Chapter 13

Cassandra POV:

After the intense talk I had with my brother I felt like I needed to get drunk and let go of everything for at least one night. No Gabriel, no rogues, no sluts and no problems.

I know that it’s harder to get drunk while being a werewolf but hell I was making it my mission to get as wasted as possible. I know that it’s never the solution but hey I was breaking rules.

I started my bottle of tequila when I saw Anna and Lisa standing beside the DJ whispering conspiratorial. I just knew that something was up. The only thing I needed to know now was what they are up to.

While walking towards my girls I smelled the arousal from the males I was passing by, I disgusted me. The people that treated me like shit when I was younger tried to flirt with me now. Did they think I was actually that stupid or what?

“Hey babes, what you’re up to?” I asked them. Watching them closely I noticed that they were having a silent conversation. Suddenly they both looked at me with pleading faces. Okay this is the moment I’m starting to get worried.

“Okay what’s it? You’re making me go crazy!

“Don’t get mad but we asked the DJ to play a song were we could dance together.” Lisa answered cautiously.

“Why would I get mad about dancing to a song?”

“Well we thought that we could make the boys drool a bit, show them how you’ve changed.” Ana said in a soothing, watching me with her puppy dogface. Oh hell who could resist that?

“Fine! I’ll dance with you girls but I want to have a drink before cause I am not going to dance when I’m sober.” I laughed.

While we were walking to the kitchen I bumped into the bitch that was clinging to Gabriel. I just knew that he didn’t really want me. He just wanted me because he couldn’t really stop his wolf. I completely forgot that his wolf had to be out of control around me seeing as we didn’t saw each other for three years. I hated to admit it but I kind of hoped that he really wanted me but no, it was too good to be true.

I pushed both of them out of way and saw Brittany smiling evilly at me while Gabriel looked ashamed.  

I smiled back at Brittany and started laughing. Did she actually think that I would show her that I felt completely broken, hell no. Never would I show her how weak I felt at the moment or how bad.

“Oh hey Brittany, are you happy that he finally went for a hoe?” I asked her while giving her a sweet smile. “Say Gabriel how much does she asks an hour? I think I know some people who are interested in a hoe.”

“Gabriel, tell her to stop being mean to me. She hasn’t got the right to talk to the alpha female like that.”

I started laughing again this time I could barely stand on my feet so hard was I laughing.

“You do know that your alpha can’t do shit against me?”

“What the hell of course he can. You are a nobody, Cassandra.” She told me with a victory smile on her face.

“Well, Bitch I’ll explain it to you. First of all we are here because you’re precious alpha asked us to come and help him out. Secondly he can’t say shit against me because well I outrank him. Thirdly if he does say anything then I will take my pack and go away. Which means that you wouldn’t have any protection? You see if I tell the elders how I was treated while I was here then they wouldn’t help you anymore.” I told her with authority making her feel who is the boss and who the nobody. I know that it was kind of mean but hell after all the bullying in the past because of her, I deserved it.