Not who they thought 10

Chapter 10

Cassandra POV:

A couple of days went by after the incident with Brittany and clearly my old pack didn’t dare to bother me again. Even Gabriel didn’t really talk to me however I still noticed that he was always hovering around me. I think that he thought that I hadn’t remarked it yet but yeah I had. I know that it should bother me but honestly it didn’t. Why it didn’t was behind me but I kind of liked to know that he cared about me.

It maybe didn’t really annoy me but hell it annoyed my boys seeing as they hated him. I felt slightly guilty by feeling like this, I knew that I shouldn’t like him hanging around me but it felt comforting. I knew that he had really hurt me and my pride and I knew that my human self hadn’t forgiven him but my wolf did. She found it only normal that he was so close by. She wanted and needed him close even if I didn’t.

Though the fact that I didn’t really minded that he hung around me didn’t stop me from complaining every time I got. I didn’t want him to think that I liked him or give him hope. I wanted him to suffer like I did when he rejected me. I wanted him to know how much it hurt to like someone that doesn’t want you.

The one thing that I noticed was that schoolslut got madder and madder when she saw how much Gabriel wanted me but hey the only thing I could say about that was in your face. I know I know I’m evil but I hated her and that wouldn’t change.

We still trained daily and I saw the improvement in my old pack well they still weren’t good enough to fight but that will come.

The fight would be bigger than anticipated and the rogues clearly wanted something. I knew what they wanted though but I couldn’t really tell. If it told them they would regard different to me ant that was something that I really didn’t wanted.

Still in my thought I didn’t notice someone come and sit next to me.

“Omg, give a girl a little warning will you?” Parker only laughed at me but sobered quickly up when he noticed that something was on my mind. From all the boys, Parker was the one that understood me the best and with whom I could talk when I needed it. He was the silent one but that didn’t mean that he didn’t like to goof around. I always thought of him like an older brother like I did with the others. Only with him it had more meaning because he was the one that guided me and helped me with everything.

“What’s wrong honey? What’s got your panties in a twist?” He asked me worry written all over his face. While I watched him I mesmerized over the fact that he was undeniable gorgeous maybe not as much as Roman and Gabriel still had the lead but he was definitely hot. He is about 6.1 and had blond hair that reached his shoulders and always had that bed look. His eyes where a deep blue and he has a body to die for.

“The same as always you know. It’s just well how to explain, everything is just messed up you know. I’m here and I have to deal everyday with my wolf that just wants to jump Gabriel and let him mark me. I’m tired of it and on top of that we still have that fight and then I have to deal with the prophecy and everything. I wished that we could go home and do things like we normal do.” I replied him in a voice that was barely above a whisper.

“Sweetie, you know that you don’t have to do everything alone. We will always be here for you and we’ll help you. I know that we can’t help you with the Gabriel problem but with the others we can and you’ll have to let us.” He said in the same tone of voice as mine. I knew all the things he said but I needed to hear them and somewhere I wished that they didn’t wanted to help me because I didn’t want them to get hurt or worse to die. I sighed and tried to show Parker that I was going well but I had a feeling that he knew that I was still worrying.