Not who they thought 5

Chapter five:

Cassandra POV:

I think I’ve never been this satisfied before. It was the first time I actually stood up against the schoolslut. Though I hated school I was still going to make the best of it. I only wished that my girlfriends from the bloodmoonpack were here with me because it would be so much more fun.

As if we had an instant connection I felt my phone go off.

“Hey Babe, how is it going with the Redclanpack?” Lisa said.

“Better as expected. Though it hurts like hell seeing Gabriel. I suspect that he’s still dating that hoe bag but hey who am I to complain. He doesn’t even deserve me. Do you think that you could over during the weekend Hun?” I asked her

Lisa was my all-time best friend in the bloodmoonpack during those two years she always stood by my side.

“Omg that’s such a good idea but I think it may be better if you asked Roman girl, you know he would do anything for you.” she answered

“Sure I’ll ask him when I see him. I’ve got to go babe, going to class. See ya.”

Walking to class I noticed everyone staring at me. Pleased by this I just smirked at all of them. Okay already lost my schedule.

‘Babe, where do I go?’ I asked Roman

‘You lost your schedule haven’t you?’

‘Yeah, yeah just tell me where to go’

I heard Roman laughing while answering ‘just go to English room 225’

‘Kay see ya later alligator, going now’

At least I still remembered where room 225 was. When I arrived I noticed that I was already late but hey you’ve got to be badass to be a pack warrior.

While entering I noticed everybody staring at me again but walked in head held high.

“And who are you?” I heard someone asking, must be the teacher.

“I’m Cassandra, the new student.”

“You can go sit down next to Annabelle” Yeah ok what the hell how am I supposed to know who that girl is. That’s when I saw a shy girl sitting by herself in the far corner. Hmm nice I rather sit in the back.

Walling up towards the girl I noticed all the boys watching my ass. I rather enjoyed this since those losers where the same that bullied me when I was younger. I was doing fine until I heard two persons growling, watching up to whom it was I saw Kyle and Gabriel looking angry to all the boys.

When Gabriel noticed me looking he smirked and winked. Urg I hate that boy so I gave him a bored look.

Finally able to sit down I watched the girl next to me a little better.

“Hey Annabelle, I’m Cassandra but you can call me Cassie.”

“Oh hey Cassie, call me Anna but why do you talk to me?” she asked shyly.

“Why shouldn’t I talk to you?”

“Well nobody talks to me. They all think that I’m a loser that doesn’t deserve to be talked to and you’re new and already popular.”

“Oh well you see I wasn’t always like this. When I was younger I was a bit fat and really shy so they bullied me but it made me harder you know. And besides I’ll talk to however I want and they can say shit about.” I told her.

“Aren’t you the beta’s sister? The one that ran away?”

“Yeah but I had to come back with my new pack for the rogue problem. So Yeah I’m back. Hey you should meet the other ones they would like you and they are all really nice.”

She looked at me like I was completely crazy.

“I don’t know if that’s a good idea. I’m usually by myself.”

“Of course it’s a great idea I’ll present you to them during lunch.”

During lunch I presented Annabelle to most of the boys. Pour girl looked absolutely terrified of them; though I understand her I would also be terrified sitting at a table with six large boys next to me let alone werewolf’s.

When I stood up to go get lunch I saw him walking into the cafeteria, Gabriel the mate that never wanted me and damn it hurt. Keep walking I chanted to myself to prevent launching myself at him but I wouldn’t show him how much it affected me being in his presence. I could only hope that the rogue problem would be fixed as soon as possible.

While standing in the line to get lunch I saw Brittany or like I like to call her schoolslut sitting on Gabriel’s lap and I was really temped. That’s when she looked up at me and gave me an evil smirk but whatever I wouldn’t show her how much I wanted to kill her so I just gave her a bored look mouthing ‘bring it on, bitch’.

When I walked in an empty hallway after lunch I was pulled in of one of the empty classroom by some strong arms. Panicked I began kicking and trashing around me until I heard someone groan. When I turned to see who it was although I didn't had a serious doubt about who it would be. I saw him watching me with an amused expression.

“What the hell Gabriel? Are you trying to get yourself killed because I could do it in a heartbeat?”

“Oh babe, why would you kill me? I’m your mate.”

I almost swooned out loud by hearing his husky voice. Watching him closer I realized how much hotter he had gotten. He still had his messy brown hair that hung in front of his eyes with those shining green eyes in which I could easily get lost. He got even taller than he already was and his tight but not gay tight shirt showed of his muscles. Thinking about the six-pack that he must have underneath, I noticed that he was watching me with that sexy smirk of his.

“You do realize that I can see you drooling about my sexy body » he said while I narrowed my eyes at him. “But don’t worries I also think that you look like a freaking sexgodess babe”.

“Stop calling me babe and who the hell do you think you are, dragging me in an empty classroom” I yelled at him.

At this point I was so angry. How dare he call himself my mate when it was he that rejected me and not the other way around? Then I dwelled upon me, he didn’t want me because I was fat and ugly but now since I’m in his words a freaking sexgodess he wants me. That motherfucking asshole.

“You’re pathetic Gabriel just because I changed, you call me your mate. Did you honestly think that I would want to be with you after you rejected me? I would never want to be with you, you’re not even worth my time.” I told him in a cold, annoyed voice and with that I left him in the empty classroom and started running to the entrance.

As soon as I got out of school I ran to the woods so that I could go run in wolf. That would surely help me calm down.

While running I thought about what he said to me. ‘I’m you’re mate’ like hell he’s my mate I would never accept him.

‘Yes you will’ whimpered my wolf.

‘You’re such a pussy for a wolf, we don’t need him by the way he only wants to mate because I changed’

‘So he wants us and we want him. Don’t you want him to be with you?’ she asked

‘No way will I never want him’ I yelled at her. How could she still want him after all the pain we went through when he rejected us.

‘We will see’ was all she answered.