Not who they thought 4

Chapter four:

Cassandra POV:

“Their faces where hilarious once they discovered it was me. Thanks boys that made me feel so much better. I finally showed them who’s in control.”

“No worry’s baby girl, you deserved it.” said Cameron.

I think that from all the boys I’m the closest to Roman and Cameron.

“Hey, Roman do I really have to go to school? Can’t I just be home schooled?” I asked.

“Cassie you already know the answer to that”

“Yeah, Yeah I’ll go to the damn school but if I beat someone up you have to help me get out of detention.”

“Why the hell would you beat someone up?” asked Cameron

“Well my dear Cameron since that school is filled with players and Hoe’s, two things you know I can’t stand. It will be a freaking miracle if I don’t beat someone up.”

They all started laughing because they sure know how I hate players and hoes.

Why you may ask well in our last school I beat up the most popular guy and also a major player because he was hitting on me it was disgusting.

While preparing to go to sleep Kyle came knocking at my door. Probably to yell at me that I left the pack but hey what the hell he can yell all he want it won’t bother me anymore.

“Cassandra can I come in” I heard Kyle ask.

“Ya what do you want?”

“I came to apologize for my behavior. I should never have done what I did. I know I don’t deserve to be forgiven because no one treats his family like that and certainly not the little sister he is supposed to protect. I just wanted you to know that I’m really sorry and that if you ever need something or need help that you can always come to be. Ok?”

I didn’t even answer since I was too stunned to move. I think that I didn’t even blink during his speech but I was glad that he apologized not that I could forgive him immediately but he is my brother and I would forgive him eventually.

“You know Kyle you’re my brother and eventually I will forgive you but not now and I really appreciate the fact that you apologized.”

“Thanks Cass, I’m going to let you sleep now since tomorrow it will be a big day. Goodnight.”

I climbed in bed after Kyle closed the door but I couldn’t sleep the anticipation for tomorrow was growing and I hoped that it will be ok.

‘Of course babe it’s going to be fine’ I heard Rome saying.

‘Thanks Rome and ever heard of privacy’ those boys never listen when I tell them that it’s impolite to listen to the thoughts of other persons.

The next day I woke up with a good feeling. I know I changed and I was going to show those bitches that they can’t mess with me anymore. I Cassandra Collins will show that they messed with the wrong person or wolf. Haha omg I should really stop thinking stupid things like that.