Katsuki Bakugo x Reader: Piggyback

Back from my hiatus! ^w^ Still got a couple or requests to finish TwT BUT I'LL DO MY BEST!

GO BEYOND! PLUS ULTRAA! >w<)//

P.S. Hope you enjoy this arrogantly sexy Bakugo fic ewe

It was the end of the day and Katsuki Bakugo was just about done packing up his things for the day. He was a bit antsy to get home and relax, but not everything works out as planned.

"Katsuki!"

Bakugo nearly fell over when he felt a sudden weight leap onto his back. He didn't know what it was at first, but then he felt the familiar curves press against his back and instantly knew who it was. His cheeks tinged at the feeling and even more so with the brush of warm flesh against his hand.

"What the fuck, (name)! I almost fucking fell on my goddamn face!"

His loud curses were answered with a kiss on the cheek,

"Oh hush. You're strong. I knew you could handle me," you tickled his ear with your breath,

"Right Kaachan~?"

Bakugo's face flushed even more and he quickly whipped around to hide it,

"You bitch..."

You snickered and proceeded to get off your grumpy boyfriend, but it seemed like that wasn't going to be the case as you felt his rough hands grab your thighs.

"Where the hell are you going?" he said and looked over his shoulder with a devious, almost handsome grin that now made your face burn.

"Katsuki, I-I was only kidd--"

"What?" his crimson eyes narrowed a bit as his grip on you tightened,

"You scared?"

You humphed in a blushing mess and leaned on him once again, trying to even the score,

"Yea right...in your dreams."

Bakugo chuckled rather deeply, it making you a tad nervous. Without a single word, the teen proceeded to escort you out of the classroom. You buried your face into his back as students did double takes at you and Bakugo. Of course, Bakugo's malicious glare prevented anyone from protesting to your PDA (if you wanted to call it that) and you two quickly made it to outside without a hitch.

You thought he'd let you go then but he didn't. Your chest thumped a bit as his hand shifted to adjust, the sensation making you warm. You moved your head more towards his neck and inhaled his scent. He smelled faintly like ash, but there was also a hint of sweetness to it. The subtleness made you smile and your arms wrapped around him tighter.

Bakugo, meanwhile, was shamelessly admiring the fullness of your thighs in his peripheral, smirking at their girly softness. He was a sick bastard sometimes, but he didn't give a shit. He knew you liked it anyway.

After a few minutes, you and Bakugo finally made it to your apartment building, you sighing as you prepared to leave the warmth of his body...but he never let go.

"Um...we're here Katsuki. You can let me go now. I can walk."

The ash-blonde said nothing as he continued to carry you all the way to your apartment. Once there, he finally let you go, you sliding off him with ease.

"Thanks I guess," you said with a nervous chuckle.

You went to unlock the door, but Bakugo suddenly slammed a hand against the door. You were frozen as you felt Bakugo's eyes scanning you, almost studying you. You nearly flinched when you felt him lean forward and graze your neck with his breath. You exhaled shakily to which you could just feel Bakugo smile at. He loved it when you would crumble at his mere presence, it made his already huge ego inflate even more.

Bakugo boldly snaked his hand to your thigh again, his grin resting on your ear as he whispered to you with a gentleness that almost scared you,

"We should do this more often," you bit your lip as his voice became a bit more husky, "I liked it~"

You fought so hard to keep yourself from giving in, biting your lip so hard it almost drew blood.

"Katsuki," you damn near moaned as you broke away from his grasp and turned your back against the door, grabbing the doorknob like your life depended on it,

"I...I gotta get inside."

Bakugo scoffed, but the corners of his lips still tugged. He couldn't help it. He reveled in the way you got so flustered, the way you stood there now depriving yourself for the sake of schoolwork.

Finally, the teen backed down, removing his hand from the door, a seemingly nonchalant look on his face,

"Fine," he sighed as he started to walk away, but smirked when he heard you trot over to him.

"Wait, Katsuki..."

Bakugo wiped the smirk from his face and turned to face you with an annoyed expression,

"What now?"

He watched you struggle with what to say next, enjoying every little moment.

"You forgot..."

He knew what you meant, but he still toyed,

"Forgot what?" he spat, trying to keep himself from smiling.

You blushed at the next words that left your lips,

"...a goodnight kiss..."

Before you knew it, Bakugo grabbed your chin and lifted your chin, roughly smashing his lips onto yours. You stumbled back a bit by the force and clenched the fabric of his uniform for balance.

Just as you thought you were running out of air, Bakugo pulled back with an embarrassingly loud smack. Your lashes fluttered wildly as you backed up with rose red cheeks. Bakugo turned back around,

"There. Now leave me the hell alone..."

He listened as he heard you trot away again, your door quickly opening then closing. Bakugo chuckled almost wickedly while he continued walking until his leg suddenly buzzed. He dug his phone out of his baggy pants and unlocked the screen only to see your message exposing itself just for him:

please call me l8r 2nite...

"Tch," Bakugo smiled, stuffing his phone back in its home.

It was strange how just a few moments ago he was the one blushing, but now it was him making you squirm.

In the midst or his thoughts, Bakugo suddenly remembered the tingly sensation still on his lips and ran his tongue along them, licking your chapstick from his flushed skin.

Oh how he loved that sweet, irresistible strawberry flavor...