Izuku Midoriya x Reader: A Tense Start!?

A/N: Just a dumb little oneshot because I've been feeling stifled lately. Plus, I had an itch to wanna touch Deku's adorable and beautiful hair so yeah. Please enjoy this irrelevant lil tidbit~

--------

It was a pretty standard morning for Izuku. He was already hard at work at his desk, writing down some mental notes from his training the day before. He was muttering and completely engrossed in his writing as per usual. That is, until you came along.

"Good morning Izukuuuu!" You beamed and abruptly laid yourself on Izuku's back, Izuku letting out a surprised oomph.

The freckled boy blushed at the feeling of your body on his back, but couldn't really adjust since your entire weight was on him,

"G-Good morning, (name)."

"Whatcha doing?" you said, looking over his shoulder as one of your fingers dusted along the frazzled tips of his hair.

"Umm, n-nothing much. Just...taking notes.

You hummed, your attention suddenly focused on Izuku's surprisingly soft tresses. You smiled and dug your hands into his floofy hair,

"Did I ever tell you how cute your hair is?" you said with a lower tone,

"I could touch your hair all day, Izu~"

Izuku's eyes drooped at the gentle message you were giving him and stayed silent, his hand gripping his pencil tighter.

While others would have been ticked off or disturbed by the close contact, Izuku didn't mind at all. He enjoyed feeling you explore his hair, each of your digits teasing and satisfying his scalp.

Izuku's eyes glazed, nearly forgetting  where he was as the pressure of your body became more prominent,

"(name)," he barely whispered like he didn't want anyone to hear his small cry of approval.

"UGH. JESUS FUCKING CHRIST. GET A FUCKING ROOM YOU GOD DAMN HORNY BASTARDS."

The loud voice made you and Izuku jump up. Of course, it was none other than Bakugo, the walking scream machine. You scrunched your brow as Bakugo sat at his desk in front of Deku, him giving the same glare back (if not scarier).

You smirked and leaned into Izuku's ear,

"Don't worry, Izuku. He's just jealous~"

A shiver went down his spine at your tone, nearly going deaf to Bakugo's next verbal attack.

"FUCK YOU! I AIN'T JEALOUS OF THIS GODDAMN NERD."

Izuku smiled nervously as you and Bakugo glared at each other with malicious intent. You were confident and Izuku admired that, but man could you be a wild card sometimes. I mean, to deliberately pick a fight with Bakugo?

What an tense start to the day...!