Mirio Togata x Reader: Sing for Me! (Part Two)

A/N: Alright finally finished this sum of a beach haha. Mirio is literally a sweetheart guys like he makes my stomach swirl with love ok. Bless his heart... please enjoy!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The entire day was very nerve wracking for you. Of course, you and Mirio were in the same class, so it wasn't a surprise that you two would see each other. Though, today his presence seemed to be everywhere you were. You'd find him randomly staring at you with his usual beaming smile and would suddenly find yourself engaged in conversation with him without even realizing it. You were happy for the newfound attention to say the least, but it was a sign of something scary to come later in the day.

You had promised Mirio you'd sing for him. Alone.

The very thought made your head spin, but you tried your best to calm your nerves. Luckily, the special training today was a distraction all on its own.

"You ok, (l/name)?"

"Ahh!" you jumped as Mirio's voice abruptly caught you off guard,

"Togata...! D-Don't just come up on me like that!"

The blonde laughed, adjusting his helmet,

"I've been standing here the whole time," he placed his hands on his hips and leaned to the side to make an adorable pose,

"You're really distracted, huh?"

You blushed a little, darting your eyes away from his,

"Of course I am!"

Mirio gave a puffed cheek smile, knowing you were nervous about the impending event ahead. He took a step forward and placed a hand on your shoulder,

"Don't worry," his surprisingly soft voice caught your attention, "You'll be great! Besides it's just little ol' me!"

"Togata, you're up."

"That's me! See ya!"

And with that he rushed off in his awesome hero costume, you just standing there with your knees buckling like a lovesick schoolgirl...oh wait, that was what you were.

You groaned, but somehow managed a smile,

"Just little ol' you, huh, Togata?"

Your eyes just stared as he went through his training with a breeze. He was so amazing...

~

It seemed like forever before school ended and when it did you felt so relieved. It was getting hard to concentrate with bright boy always being around. Though...if you were being honest, you did start to feel a little more comfortable around him. It didn't seem to make you as flustered to talk with him or be near him. Was this his plan all along?

"(l/name)!"

Your brows perked at that voice, it never getting old in the slightest. You turned with a bashful smile to see Mirio trotting up to you,

"Long time no see," you joked.

The stronk boy grinned a bit embarrassed, rubbing his neck nervously. Huh, this was new. You'd never really seen Mirio blush before.