Tenya Iida x Reader: Calculations

A/N: Whoa! Been awhile since ive written for Iida! Just a cute idea i had for him UvU Enjoy!

It was a somewhat chilly autumn day. The comforting and calming scenery of crimson and mandarin was so appealing, the gentle wind whizzing past your hair in a loving touch. Autumn was just so romantic. As you walked along the sidewalk, your thoughts wandered to your dorky boyfriend, Tenya Iida. You were actually surprised Tenya had asked you out, it being a Sunday and all. He usually liked leaving Sundays to finishing school work and studying just before class on Monday, so this had you curious. What exactly was Tenya planning?

Your thoughts were quickly cut by the loud booming voice of the sweet man himself,

"(name)!"

It would've have been totally adorable if it weren't for the people who had looked at him like he was some crazy person with his hands all stiff and robotic as he frantically waved to you. You smiled nervously and hurried over, peering your head down a bit to avoid eye contact with the staring pedestrians.

"Hello, (name)! You look wonderful today! That dress is especially flattering to your figure!" The nerdy young man said, his hands switching to your dress on command.

Your cheeks flushed a bit, but you still beamed a great smile,

"Thanks," you smirked a bit deviantly, "I'm happy you noticed my figure, Tenya."

Tenya's indigo eyes widened a bit as a rosy blush painted his cheeks, his arms locking in place. He tried to mutter some kind or form of a sentence, but just ended up clearing his throat rather loudly. You giggled at his flustering and grabbed onto his stiff arm, looking up at him with hopeful eyes,

"So, what are we doing today?"

Tenya exhaled, a bit relieved while his lips formed a wide smile,

"Well," you gasped softly as he pulled out a small paper quite dramatically,

"I've picked a list of the most popular places for couples, based on my research of course!"

You grinned, "Ok," you pointed to one of the places called "Fluffed Cream",

"Let's start with this one."

"Ah! The crepe shop! Excellent choice, (name)!" He said, giving a thumbs up.

With that you two were on your way, Tenya proceeding to give you small facts and trivia about the restaurant and crepes in general. He was really adorable when he got on his little tangents, his eyes sparkling like a kid talking about his favorite cartoon show. That was one thing you loved about Tenya. His child-like wonder when he really got to talking about something he was passionate about always made you smile and the way his eyes glazed over in serious thought as he was contemplating something was so handsome to you.

~

"Hmm," you looked up at the menu painted with cute pictures of animated crepes, their gloved hands pointing to various items on the charts,

"Which one should I get?" you said, just speaking your thoughts out loud.

"Let's get that one!" Tenya directed his hand to an item marked in gold stars, "It's their most popular item."

"Mmm," your brows furrowed as you looked at the price which had too many zeros in your opinion,

"I don't know, Tenya, it's pretty expensive."

Tenya looked to you with a determined look, "Nonsense! I have more than sufficient funds to cover the cost. Besides, you only deserve the best, (name)!"