Izuku x Reader: Cuz it was 4 am and I was feeling extra

A/N: As the title suggests, I was feeling extra for Izuku late at night so I up and wrote this lil slightly NSFW drabble. Still not sure if I'd ever write a full lemon for MHA but if I was going to, it'd definitely be either Izuku or Katsuki LOL Izu would be so sweet and Katsuki...he'd just be Katsuki. XD ANYWAY! Enough rambling! Hope you enjoy!! <3 <3

"Izuku~" you said, widening your legs to entice the blushing, freckled man, "Please...I need you~"

Izuku gulped loudly as his eyes scanned your half-naked body, his heart racing so fast he thought it'd burst out of his chest. That half-lidded look of delirious desperation stirred his natural manly urges, a sudden rush accompanying his shaking legs. He was trying so hard to not lose control, to not crack the egg, but with you looking like that...it was harder than he thought. Literally.

You bit your lip at the growing tent in his pants, your mind drooling with thoughts so impure it was sinful. You looked into Izuku's emerald eyes with such burning passion he thought you'd burn a whole right through them. You wanted him so badly it almost hurt and you were starting to get frustrated.

"Izu~! Please~!" you moaned with a needy roll of your hips.

Izuku's mind went white at your lustful cries and he instinctly lunged forward, smashing his lips onto your own. His scarred hands ran over your sensitive body, you squirming at his warm, calloused touch on your delicate skin. He was pressuring into your lips pretty hard now, you quickly taking the hint. You graciously parted your lips and allowed his tongue in your salivating mouth.

Izuku was quite rough with his administrations, his tongue aggressively wrestling with your own while his pelvis humped against your heated area with surprising ferver. You were moaning and groaning up and down at all the stimulation going on at once, your body crying out in pleasure while your hands desperately grabbed at Izuku's frenzied green tresses like they were the only thing keeping you sane.

All this delirium-induced passion...and you hadn't even taken off your lingerie yet~