Chapter 1

Vic's POV

I sighed and cuddled close to my husband, closing my eyes tight. "It's six in the morning, why are they up?" I whined, kicking my leg over Alan's waist.

"Because they hate us," Alan said with a sigh. "Now, let me go back to sleep."

"Someone has to go like shut them up. It's Saturday Ash."

"Then you tell them, please?"

"I don't want to get up."

"Vince please go tell them to shut up."

"What do I get if I do?" I asked, not wanting to move.

"I don't know, a blowjob or something."

"Alright," I said and got out of bed. "God, I miss having sex."

"You're telling me," He said, "Now shoo."

I flipped my husband off and walked out into the hallway. "Kids!" I shouted loudly.

"What Papa?" Noah shouted.

"Come here!"

"Why!? Emma and I are have two more hours before we can sleep! We're pulling an all nighter!"

"You're being loud and your mother is trying to sleep!" I exclaimed, walking to the living room where the two were sitting on the couch.

"Can he just sleep through it like a normal person?"

"Not when you two are shouting," I said. "Where are your sisters? Are they still asleep?"

"Ry is in the kitchen making popcorn and Iris went to bed like an hour ago cause she's weak."

"Did you all decide to pull an all nighter?" I asked, glaring at the two of them.

"Yes, last one to bed gets twenty bucks," Emma said smiling.

"First one to bed gets forty," I told them.

"What!" Ryan shouted from the kitchen.

"You heard me."

"Fuck popcorn!" She shouted and quickly ran to her room.

"Watch your mouth," I called after her and looked at the two of them. "Go to bed."

"No, I want twenty bucks," Noah said, "It's between Emma and I now."

I glared at them. "Go to bed."

"But Papa," Emma whined.

"But nothing," I said and crossed my arms. "Go to bed."

The two got up from the couch, turning the TV off before going to their room.

"Thank you!" I called after them and went back to my and Alan's room and fell onto the bed. "Why did we have kids?"

"You wanted five, remember?" He mumbled sounding half asleep.

"I know," I said. "We still need one more."

"Shush, shush, no more. Four's enough."

"Is it?" I asked, pulling him into my arms.

"Yes it is. What were they all doing downstairs?" He asked changing the topic.

"They decided to pull an all nighter," I told him.

"Remember when we used to do that? But we just kept having sex and then it all stopped because we have kids."

"I miss having sex," I said with a sigh and stared up at the ceiling. "I forgot what it even feels like at this point."