Chapter 5

Alan's POV

I shook my head as Vic crawled into bed with me. He and the kids have been talking to me nonstop about having another baby. It was all they seemed to talk about when I was anywhere around them.

"No," I said pushing him away when he tried to pull me to him.

"I just want a kiss before I go to bed," Vic complained.

"No, you're annoying," I told him holding a pillow to my chest.

"Come here Mi Amor."

I shook my head, "I'm sleeping."

Vic wrapped his arms around me and pulled me to his chest.

"I don't like you," I muttered trying to pull away from him.

"I don't like you either," he said.

"Good, I didn't ask you to."

"I love you instead," Vic said, still holding me tight.

I rolled my eyes, "I love you, too," I mumbled.

"You better love me," Vic said in my ear as he kissed my neck softly.

I sighed, "I do," I said holding his hand tightly.

"Are you okay?"

"Do you think I'm a good mom?" I asked quietly.

"Of course I do."

"Really?"

"Yeah, why wouldn't you be a good mom?"

"I just feel like I'm a shitty parent. Like I feel like I'm just never there for any of them ever like a should be," I said softly, wiping my eyes as they started to pool with tears.  "Ry doesn't like me, Iris hates me because I help her with math, Emma tolerates me and Noah never wants to be around me or at l-least that what it feels like."

"Why do you think they don't like you, baby?"

"I don't know."

"Ryan and Iris are annoying teenagers. They hate everyone and everything. Emma loves you to death and Noah is just, Mi Amor, he just," Vic stopped and pursed his lips like he was trying to figure out how to word it. "He's still figuring things out but he loves you. He loves you more than anything things are just different with him."

"God, I know, it just I don't feel like I can have another kid if I can barely be with the ones we have. You're so much better at this Vee and they love you."

"They love me just as much as they love you, Ash."

"Sorry," I said pulling the blanket over my head.

"Why are you apologizing?"

"For being stupid."

"You're never stupid, Ash."

"I am right now," I said turning around and peeking out at him.

"No you aren't," he said, pushing the blanket off of my face.

"Can I ask you something? And you have to be completely honest with me."

"Of course," Vic said. "I would never lie to you."

"Will you have another baby with me?"

Vic gave me the most dazzling smile I had ever since. "Alan Anthony Fuentes I would be honored to have another baby with you. There's no one else in this world that I would want to have another kid with."

I smiled and kissing him softly, "Thank you."

"Thank you," he said, pulling me on top of him.

I leaned down and gave him a quick kiss before resting my head on his chest and closing my eyes.