Talking it over...

Evan's P.O.V~

{bet you guys weren't expecting THAT! HA!}

I was tripping down guilt trip lane by the time i had sobered up. What the fuck is wrong with me... After that party, Nogla had stopped talking to me, it had been months since i last saw him or played any games together, if i was invited to the same server he would simply just leave and block people out for countless days before coming back. Evan planted all the blame on himself for being such a fuckstick to Nogla. and the only other person who knew what REALLY happened was a user named I AM WILDCAT... 

Tyler's P.O.V~

When David showed me the scars i almost killed Evan. David was simply covered with bruises and marks from Evan's torment and helpless actions, Daithi insisted that he was fine and yet Tyler stayed with him and nurtured his injuries until he had only faint scars. Tyler hadn't talked to anyone in the BBS group for over two months, Nogla refused to say anything and Tyler never wanted to look at Evan's face again.. yet today was the day he had to go back to Indiana, and he felt a hole gape in his chest as he realised that he would have to leave limerick and go home, he would certainly miss David, and he would NOT keep playing gmod with Vanoss and the gang anymore, well there was that new fortnite game... yet it still took a notch out of his heart, he would never admit it but he was starting to grow fond Daithi, he shook his head to get the thought out of his head and David walked into the room that Tyler was packing his things into boxes. He froze and looked at the things he was packing, "your'e... leaving?.." he asked and i had the shame to look guilty, "I-I'm going to be leaving in the next few days.. because your'e all healed, and i need to explain what's happening to my YouTube channel.." his heart cracked when he saw the light in David's eyes die out, like a candle being extinguished, and like Tyler was the wind that blew it out.. 

Daithi's P.O.V~

He was leaving... of course he was leaving.. he felt his shoulders sag as he heard Tyler say it, and to think that i thought we we're growing on each other.. he cares about his channel more than me, but i didn't really expect much.. as i turned from him in frustration and stormed up to my room i heard Tyler shout my name, but i slammed the door and locked it. i felt hollow.. empty knowing that he was going to leave, he sobbed and sank onto his bed, letting the tears flow down his cheeks like waterfalls as he cried over and over again, he almost let himself be weak  enough to try to end it, but he knew it would have been selfish and didn't dare try... 

Tyler's P.O.V~

i couldn't take it, sitting at his door and hearing David crying made his heart completely split down the middle. he wanted to hug him and tell him it was alright, he wanted to tell him what he thought about what they were and what he wanted them to become, my head bumped against the door as i leaned back and inhales, letting out a sigh and trying to refrain from crying... i didn't want to move, but it has to be done, and i knew that he most likely hated me now for leaving, i got up and stormed down to the boxes i was packing and stacked them, tucking them into the corner of the room. well if this is going to be how it is then i guess im going to have to deal with it.. 

AUTHORSNOTE!

DON'T JUDGE ME DEPRESSED NOGLA IS BEST NOGLA