~Meet up~

one month later~

Lui's P.O.V~

i knew something was up, so of course i tried to fix the problem, i secretly arranged for most of the group to meet up at one location.

and it worked! Once everyone had arrived they all stopped, Tyler and Evan seemed to be seeing if it was possible to burn each other with only their eyes as they stared at each other with mutual hatred, while Craig, Brock, Brian, Luke, Jon and Ryan were all waiting nervously for David to arrive, When Lui saw David's car driving along the narrow street he ushered everyone inside and went back out to greet Daithi. Gosh the poor man looked like a wreck, his hair wasn't combed straight and he was wearing a thin summer hoodie with the Vanossgaming logo on it, his eyes looked bloodshot and dim, he looked drained. "Holy shit Nogla are you okay??" Lui said, his voice laced with worry and fear and David nodded numbly, Lui hugged him and Daithi flinched slightly before hugging back. "I have a surprise for you Nogla!" I exclaimed and Nogla smiled at him, "Really?"he asked with a genuine smile planted on his face, Lui nodded and beckoned for him to come in, but when they entered the house, David's eyes were filled with horror and fear.

David's P.O.V~

When i walked into Lui's living room i immediately froze, my eyes widened as they met blue and amber coloured eyes and i slammed my own eyes shut. I took a deep breath, smiled and opened them again, forcing himself to meet everyone's eyes, "H-hello ya retards.." I said and everyone cried out, they all ran forward to hug me and i winced when they squeezed his arms into his sides. Everyone was excitedly asking where he had been and telling him what he had missed. Evan wouldn't meet my eyes and Tyler was so shocked he hadn't moved from his spot.

Quick Tyler's P.O.V~

Lui demanded that he told him to tell them what was wrong and he simply smiled, saying "its fine, nothing is wrong, but when he met Tyler's gaze he knew that he was definitely not okay.. There was no light in his eyes at all, Tyler realised he had made a huge mistake...

Boom. NOW STOP THREATENING ME TYLER I CAN SEE YOU READING THIS