Sober Up

{Play the song above when you see 'Play'}

Tyler's P.O.V~
Again with the lights??
Where am I??
Headache-
Colours-
At a party again, drunk as fuck, again, great...
This was going to turn out great..
I was sitting on the couch, with a small bottle of Smirnoff in my hand and my head was drooping. I felt like passing out, the flashing lights were giving me a migraine, and this Smirnoff was making everything blurred. So I got up, staggering slightly I started to make my way to the kitchen for an aspirin. After I swallowed an aspirin I walked back to the lounge room, before I felt arms envelop me in a warm hug, I looked up and saw David looking into my eyes, "Wanna dance?" He asked, I didn't smell alcohol on his breath so I nodded, he swayed me and Brian being the asshole he is he put on a song to dance to. {Play} He swayed and bobbed to the music and I tried to keep up, he was honestly a great dancer, and I unintentionally gawked at him while he kept dancing, he smiled at me and pulled me into a spin when the music sped up, we danced for what felt like hours and he pulled me into a soft kiss as the song ended. {clichè as fuck am I right?} I smiled and snorted when I saw Brian drunkenly golf-clapping away from the speakers, David and I laughed like nothing could ever be wrong, and we sat on the couch and chatted for a while.
"So Brian, you gonna tell me who your crush is yet?" I asked and Brian coughed while drinking his vodka, "Pffft, fuck no." He said and I frowned before laughing. "I bet you it's mama-moo~" David said and I snickered while Brian's face turned as red as a tomato, "N-no!" He said and David and I laughed again. We soon headed to bed and David snuggled me warmly, "Night Tyler, I love you, sweet dreams.." he said with a yawn before drifting off. I smiled and kissed his forehead, "I love you too you Irish Potato-" I said and fell into a dreamless sleep.